What's new

new member from the wesht :D

V

vti_coupw

hows thongs evrybody the names dave and im from galway in ireland, i hav been surfing the site for the past few days and i think its very good, at least its not full of stupid posts like busier forums,
i drive a civic coupe at the min but im set on having an s15r now:D

im a typical honda driver so bear with me if i post up stoopid questions but i know feck all about turbos.
cheers
dave

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Welcome to the club Dave, good time to be in the market for an S15 because they're going silly cheap now. Andy is selling his mint spec S for approx €10k & Simon is selling his gorgeous spec R for about €15k! When are you hoping to get it?

V

vti_coupw

i hav my eye on one atm so fingers crossed i get the money also depending on the condition of the car, still waiting for good weather to go and see it,

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh welcome to the forum this is the place to find out about s15 yeh and everyone is right the time is now to buy one they have gone down in price not becuz the cars not worth it, it is becuz of the econ atm which is pushing the price of everything which is selling down....

S

s15andy.s

welcome along mate..good time to buy!some bargains to be got..i sold my spec s yesterday after 4months of dropping the price.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

Dnt worry about the newbie questions, we all have to start somewhere...

Enjoy the club

Reaction score
WTTC :wave:

Youve made the right choise now you will have to get used to the rear stepping out its sooo much fun but quite scarey first time:wack: