What's new

My Luxury Concept S15

M

Madrocky

Hello heloo.. this is my simple ride which bought on August 2008 and i hope this new little 2 door coupe able to turn into Luxury style. My car is almost stock. Will upgrade my interior become Japan Luxury Style (VIP) which i think none S15 did this before.

Here is the parts that i've upgraded after getting this baby. Not much, just a lil....

1) Tomei Rocker Arm Stopper
2) Blitz Air Filter
3) Denso Iridium IK24
4) Project S grounding kits
5) Endless front and rear brake pads
6) Ogura Super Single clutch
7) Works manual boost controller
8) Cusco Front and Rear strut
9) Driver side Recaro seat
10) Nismo S-tune exhaust
11) Nismo Hi-lo Soft-Hard adjustable
12) Nismo LMGT2 rims
13) Original Vertex bodykit (the front bumper is Vertex and i change the bumper design)

Comments are welcome :wink:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
i've always loved the looks and styling of VIP cars, although i don't think i've ever seen a VIP style S15 before, it would definately be original. good luck!

M

Madrocky

Hi all.... thanks for the warm welcome. By the way, i'm from Malaysia and my name is Michael. Nice to meet u guys...

Planning to install Hybrid Air Suspension after Chinese New Year...

S

SS9919K

HI bro.... It's me Edwin, finally see u here... NIce car you have there... Will post mine after fixing the spoiler.. Should be getting it fixed within this week.... :)

Reaction score
Country
That looks really nice, so what sort of interior would you be looking at then for a VIP style presumably not the usual roll cage, bucket seats and harnesses???

M

Madrocky

HI bro.... It's me Edwin, finally see u here... NIce car you have there... Will post mine after fixing the spoiler.. Should be getting it fixed within this week.... :)
Hey buddy! At last u show up! Waited for u so long...

M

Madrocky

That looks really nice, so what sort of interior would you be looking at then for a VIP style presumably not the usual roll cage, bucket seats and harnesses???
Thanks. I'm going for luxury style interior. Will remain a pair of semi bucket Recaro SR4 wrapped with Bull skin(Lamborghini Reventon seats style) or full leather.

Juz bought this Garson (DAD) luxury front table which cost me 250 pounds and will install it soon.

This is how it will looks after fitting into car.

Last edited:
M

Madrocky

Already have this D.A.D Jewel Wheel Fragrance fitted in my car.

-Fragrance in novel, original and luxurious wheel shape containers.
Mounted on your A/C duct, the wheel spins by the air from the duct and you will enjoy the fascinating fragrance and dazzling brilliance of the Swarovski crystals.
There are four kinds of fragrances as well as the LUXURY FRAGRANCE, so you can use both of them together.

http://www.garson.co.jp/english/lcc/w_fragrance/main_s2.jpg

M

Madrocky

Let me poison u guys! Here are my future mods...

D.A.D LUXURY MIRROR type JEWEL

• gold & silver ornament (crystal)

The "JEWEL" is garnished with a genuine leather belt, decorated with stags and the D.A.D JEWEL buckle which is garnished with luxurious CRYSTALLIZEDTM-Swarovski Elements.
The arabesque style ornaments on the four corners are generously plated with pure gold and pure silver.
The "JEWEL" is a unisex luxury mirror for adults.

■ Three types of frames ( *synthetic ) : crocodile / leaf / leather
■ Arabesque style ornaments colors : gold / silver

M

Madrocky

More to come...

Luxury Crystal Starter Ring

This LUXURY CRYSTAL STARTER RING is the ideal item for dazzling up the area around the starter button of your new Lexus, or the key area of your standard key vehicles.
We are sure that you will feel both satisfaction and excitement, when you pick up this chrome plated brass ring, with its dazzling 53 CRYSTALLIZEDTM-Swarovski Elements, each individually laid out by expert craftsmen.
Anyone can install this item by simply sticking it to the area around the starter switch.
* Hondas and vehicles equipped with immobilizers are not supported.

M

Madrocky

Luxury Crystal Ash Bottle

[ Top of the lid : Crystal

[ Back of lid : LED ]

■ CRYSTALLIZEDTM-Swarovski Elements color variations : eleven colors
■ Body color : Chrome-AluminumLuxuriously inlaid with

CRYSTALLIZEDTM-Swarovski Elements on the outskirts of the top of the lid.

The high performance solar battery
installed in the center realizes battery
free system.