What's new

Newbie and potential new owner

Reaction score
Country
I have been a long term massive fan of the S15, both because of they're style and quality but also because they are as rare as rocking horse poo!! I would love to own one and love looking at the pictures of all those drift cars and the bright liveries and graphics.

I have been checking out the galleries on the site but to get some ideas of colours that have worked well but I haven't seen a UK car with anything other then the factory colours (i think and am happy to be corrected), although they do have stunning kits on and all the machines i have seen appear truly loved. Does anybody have any pics of UK cars in bright and vibrant paint and decal schemes??? They look cool in Japan in the sun and the right setting but not sure if the west mids could cope with such imagery!!!!! :wave: to everyone.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the club!

As your were saying about all the s15 with bright colors and loads of graphics, I live in Japan, and although once in a blue moon, I will see a car as you described driving on the road, they are mainly used as track cars. I also love the looks of a fully decked out s15, but I tend to want to keep mine simple looking. It keeps vandalizers at bay and keeps the cops away!

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the club!

As your were saying about all the s15 with bright colors and loads of graphics, I live in Japan, and although once in a blue moon, I will see a car as you described driving on the road, they are mainly used as track cars. I also love the looks of a fully decked out s15, but I tend to want to keep mine simple looking. It keeps vandalizers at bay and keeps the cops away!
You get problems with vandalisers and the cops in Japan ?? :confused:

Reaction score
Country
You get problems with vandalisers and the cops in Japan ?? :confused:
i'm a foreigner with a japanese wife, living over here. alot of japanese don't like to see foreigners driving their 'pride' cars. i used to own a skyline r33 gtr that was fixed up nicely. it was vandelized (keyed, graffiti, scratched the words 'go homu gaijin!' on the bonnet, toyo tires slashed, body kit was stolen, gauges stolen, stereo system stolen... yeah, it can be a bit of a problem with vandalisism being a foreigner. :rant:

as for the cops, if your car stands out from others (bright paint, decals, loud exhaust, etc.) it's common to get pulled over and to get inspected, but once they see your a gaijin, they usually let you go because they don't want to deal with the language barrier. i've only been stopped once, and as soon i pretended i didn't speak japanese, they let me go. my japanese counterpart behind me wasn't as lucky...:whistle:

Reaction score
Hi and WTTC! :wave:

There are a few cars that i've seen you may be interested in, and all are in th U.K

I love this pic... and car!!

Last edited:
S

s15andy.s

lol Thats ok, I did say U.K though :p
ill have u know ireland isnt in the uk, only 6 countys up north are part of the uk!! them 2 s15's are owned by lads from the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND!