What's new

Hey from new mexico

B

Bucky

hi everyone, i thought i would post here to introduce my self. my name is xavior i live in new mexico here in the usa. i'm 23 and i'm a big nissan fan. i love working on cars. i've worked on anything from honda's/acura's to toyota's, nissans, even hyundai's. i have had a few silvias in the past and thought i would upgrade onto the s15. i know this sight will be a great help once i receive my s15 here stateside.

B

Bucky

i am hoping to get it by the summer. i live in the albuquerque area :nod:

Reaction score
Country
i am hoping to get it by the summer. i live in the albuquerque area :nod:
cool, i have good friends that live in albuquerque. i live in japan right now, but originally from cali. let me know when you start looking for an s15, i can help you find one over here to ship over.

B

Bucky

cool, i have good friends that live in albuquerque. i live in japan right now, but originally from cali. let me know when you start looking for an s15, i can help you find one over here to ship over.

cool bro, if you can find me any kind that is an automatic, even if it's a varietta that would be nice but i would need it in automatic because i'm actually getting this car for my wife.

Reaction score
Country
Hey there & WTTC. There was an option for Automatics on the Spec R but these are quite rare. If you got the $$ then the Varietta would be a good option along with an SR20DET engine...plus youd get bonus points from the missus for it being a convertable :)