What's new

Hello all

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just made a post here in general about the Wise square kit for the S15. Everyone here seems friendly so i thought i'd introduce myself.

My name is Mark and I live in Essex, UK. I am not actually an S15 owner, although am a massive fan (always have been) and one day, i hope to be the proud owner of one.

I'm still learning, so any help/advise from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to the day where i can be involved in a meeting (assuming you guys/girls do that.. :p)

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi WTTC!

Iv'e found it a very friendly forum so far, can't wait for 2009 now :)

I'm sure you'll get one soon and the wait will make you love it even more!

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys

Just out of curiousity, assuming you know.. Where do you usually meet? I know there are several of us here from Essex, a couple from Hertfordshire.. and i'm sure some from around the London area

It'd be nice to get an idea of the places you meet as i've never attended such an event

Thanks very much,

Mark

Reaction score
Country
Problem is that we dont meet to be honest :(. Its best to look up on the SXOC for any local meets and see if any of us are going. The Halfway House is a monthly SXOC meet which i sometimes go along to.

Reaction score
Ahh awesome. Halfway House isn't far away from me actually, only about 15mins. It's just a shame i haven't got a Silvia to take :(

As C1TPT said, the longer you wait the more you'll love it. I'm hoping thats true :D

I'll check out the SXOC website and see whats happening, hopefully i'll see you down there one day :D

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
C1TPT is right but there's plenty of good ones around if your not willing to wait. The blue Littleknocks S15 is up for sale at the minute for £9,750 (I think) stunning car too :thumbs:

BTW, WTTC :wave:

Reaction score
Well as theres a few of you from Essex and a couple of us from Herts, maybe we should start a meet!! I would always be up for a meet and im sure there will be a sensible place for us to meet some where in the middle.

Any one else up for starting a meet?

Reaction score
Yeah that sounds good to me!!

I dont really mind when or where, would be good to get some of us togehter and share ideas ;)

where abouts would be a good middle point?

Reaction score
This thread is quite old, didn't realize it was my own Introductory one ;)

Thanks for the Welcome! Been a member since chrimbo now and can't believe how much i've learnt from you guys/this forum over that time, thanks to everyone, it doesn't go unappreciated! :thumbs:

Many people on here may recognize my name on here, and will know my current situation if you want to call it one. Maybe in my first post i didn't make it clear why i can't own an S15 (YET!!!) - "Can't" - I don't like to put it that way... but really, thats how it is :cry:

I'm still 17, coming up 18 soon and obviously because of insurance it would be plain stupid to go buy one now, although i'm unhappy about it, i'm pleased it gives me time to research and learn about the car and maybe meet people/make friends beforehand. I'm aiming towards getting one when i'm about 20, by driving carefully now (I genuinely am trying to - no claims etc) and getting experience on the road will lead me in good stead when the time finally comes :D:D

I'm under the impression (possibly put this before?) that many of the older enthusiasts in any car related club or whatever look upon people my age as just boy racers and dreamers, i.e. they like a certain car for a week, and by the next they want a bigger better one. Thats not me! I just hope my age doesn't change any of your opinions of me (Pleaasssee correct me if i'm wrong!!! ;))

So there.... :nod: Jeeeeez, it wasn't meant to be an essay :ghey:

From that, you can probably tell why looking at that link you put above isn't worth clicking on.... really (Although i did lol!! :p)

Thanks,
Mark