What's new

Finally!!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well i've finally secured an s15! :D Paid the deposit today, most of you may have seen it, it's from Torque:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/671369.htm

I got an amazing deal on it! and now i just can't wait to get it!! :D I wish it wasn't xmas so i could have it faster! Got quite alot of plans for it so watch this space :)

What do you think??

Cheers,

Tom

Reaction score
Country
Nice one, bet you just cant wait to get it. Shame the weather wont let youmake the most of it though.

To be honest your probaly want be looking on SXOC for local meets, thats going to be your best chance of bumping into another S15.

Reaction score
Yeah, they seem to have quite alot of meets! It's a shame there arent many s15 meets, but i suppose there arent that many of us all in one place. How many s15's do you think there are in England?

N

Norro

Congrats. I was also looking at that one but didn't have enough yet to make a sensible offer. :(

Reaction score
Horrid wheels! :) right deal :thumbs:
that means I've lost 3K on mine over 3 years.

How many performance cars can you say that for???

Reaction score
I only said i got a great deal on the car because i had another car to part exchange with, and i got a cobra alarm, and a tank of fuel chuked in! :)

I don't think the wheels are that bad.... but i will be changing them when i get some money together, i want white Rota GTR's

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
:cool: Very nice indeed

just out of interest.. what did you px with torque?

Reaction score
I bought an RX8 but hated it for daily driving!

It was i lovely car, but the power was just so disapointing. If i was only using it on a track then i would keep it as it handles amazingly just for every day use it's no good, it only has 150 lbs/ft of torque if i remember rightly.

So i put it up for sale but no one would buy it, the only thing i could do was swap it with my mate for a 2007 mazda 3 sport (thought it would be easieer to sell) but ended up swaping it with Torque :)