What's new

Hi folks!!

T

totenkopf

Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself, i'm from northern ireland and have at long last got my S15 on the road (i've owned it for a year but due to problems beyond my control could only put it on the road now) Anywho its a 1999 pearl white spec R aero with Volks TE37 (white 17"), Ohlins coilovers, Nismo downpipe and full system(decat to come!), HKS induction and BOV,nismo flywheel and triple paddle clutch, Defi gauges etc. Hopefully get some pics up soon as weather pics up a little bit :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome mate good list coming on there....and good to hear another Pearl white spec R hehe :D
we want pics asap :nod:

T

totenkopf

Cheers bud! hope to get the pics soon :) Car runs so sweet and only has 26k miles on it so is as fresh as a daisy! :D

K

kopijack

Hello Shane welcome along....I heard on the grapevine that you got yourself a Speccer :nod: :cool:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Welcome :wave:
If your having a hard time finding a cheap de-cat pipe. You could get one for a Skyline R32GTR. They're the same except that the Skyline has a sensor take-off on the de-cat which need to be blocked. A blocking screw is usually supplied with the de-cat.

Happy hunting. Over and out :thumbs:

T

totenkopf

Thanks for the tip bud! :thumbs: need to get one sorted out soon :nod:

D

Derek

Welcome lad, The Irish are taking over lol Another White spec r on board too.

Where in the north are u?

T

totenkopf

I'm up in Tyrone bud, not too many road legal Spec R's up here at all tho, we should have an all ireland S15 meet! :thumbs:
Cheers Nicely will check his site out mate :nod: