What's new

Hello from Socal

T

thehiddensound

welcome to the forum, very nice car you have there! Diff is definitley something to invest in, ive no idea how some of you guys drive around on the standard one :D
Thank you.

I absolutely agree, the open diff I have has got to go. I am ordering my new LSD today!:thumbs:

Reaction score
Welcome to the club mate:wave:. Looks very nice and a proper colour too:D. Get some more pics up ok. Your sooo lucky great car and great weather what more could you want;)

S

s15andy.s

welcome along mate:wave:...i have a jap spec s model too,great fun with the nismo 2way in the wet:D

T

thehiddensound

Welcome to the club mate:wave:. Looks very nice and a proper colour too:D. Get some more pics up ok. Your sooo lucky great car and great weather what more could you want;)
Thank you, I will get more pics up as soon as I can. The weather here is really nice and that was my goal with this car, make it a daily driver and really get a lot of use out of it.

Next week I will be heading up to Northern California for Christmas and I will be taking the car. Its about a 600 mile drive one way, so it will be a good time to test out how comfortable the car is. Before I leave, I am having an iPod receiver hooked up to the stock stereo, carpeting the area where the rear seats used to be (hopefully that will quiet some of the road noise) and then putting in a new steering wheel. I am eager to see how nice of a drive it will be.

T

thehiddensound

welcome along mate:wave:...i have a jap spec s model too,great fun with the nismo 2way in the wet:D
I can only imagine. I can't wait to get the diff for my car. I am going with the OS Giken diff, but I have driven in a 350Z TT with the Nismo 2 way and it was so much fun. Really easy to get sideways!:thumbs::thumbs:

Reaction score
Thank you, I will get more pics up as soon as I can. The weather here is really nice and that was my goal with this car, make it a daily driver and really get a lot of use out of it.

Next week I will be heading up to Northern California for Christmas and I will be taking the car. Its about a 600 mile drive one way, so it will be a good time to test out how comfortable the car is. Before I leave, I am having an iPod receiver hooked up to the stock stereo, carpeting the area where the rear seats used to be (hopefully that will quiet some of the road noise) and then putting in a new steering wheel. I am eager to see how nice of a drive it will be.
I use mine all the time to work to the shops everywhere and I take it to Santa Pod here in the UK thats about 400mile round trip for me and it is never uncomfortable I just love it :thumbs:

K

kenny421

Welcome to the Site! Very clean 15 mate, Pewter is definately
the faster colour! :rotfl::rotfl:

Nice pics too, if only Ireland wasn't so wet and horrible all the
time!

Enjoy the site!:thumbs:

T

thehiddensound

I use mine all the time to work to the shops everywhere and I take it to Santa Pod here in the UK thats about 400mile round trip for me and it is never uncomfortable I just love it :thumbs:
I am up in Nothern California right now and the trip was awesome. It was very comfortable for a 7 hour drive. The 34 seats were great, I got pretty good gas milage and I didn't get pulled over by the police. Hopefuly the trip home wil go that smoothly.:)

T

thehiddensound

Welcome to the Site! Very clean 15 mate, Pewter is definately
the faster colour! :rotfl::rotfl:

Nice pics too, if only Ireland wasn't so wet and horrible all the
time!

Enjoy the site!:thumbs:
Thank you!:):):)