What's new

Hello From Nemesis Guy!

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Hello to all!

I would like to introduce myself. I'm Guy from the Midlands in the UK. I have wanted an S15 ever since I started working and running Nemesis UK Performance LTD which was bought back in 2006 by my boss after previously going bump!
The time had finally come round this year when I was able to gather enough funds and for car insurance companies to actually offer me a policy!

So here she is.

These are the first pictures taken after I bought it and gave it a good clean! When buying the car there were a few mods that I knew needed changing ASAP such as the wheels as they weren't to my taste and it had a bit of a bodged custom exhaust. This was soon changed to a 5zigen Miracle Fire Ball.

This will be my first real project which will represent style and power at that is what I love!

Please let me know your thoughts?

P.S. Will be posting up a thread on my new wheels that I currently have a tyre size dilemma with any help would be appreciated?

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hi & WTTC :wave:

Nice S15 you have :nod:

Shame about the rear fog light they put in though :(:no:

If you are after advice on tyres then there is quite a lot of wheel/tyre choices listed in this thread.

Looking foward to seeing the car develop.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome :wave:
Wa the car SVAd by BMS Ltd by any chance? They did they same with my rear fog. Rear fog isn't required here in Sweden, but fixing it would require me filling the hole and then have the rear bar resprayed. So I just tinted the fog so it's almost completely black :)