What's new

Hello!!

P

Poo Hat

Hello to everyone!! :wave: My name is Ewan from Edinburgh!

Coming from the world of Honda's im looking to get hold of an s15 in the new year and get a flavour of some Boosted RWD! :D

I trust this place will be good for some banter and buying advice etc!

Here are some pics of my previous whip, 96 spec Jdm Dc2! Currently breaking the car though as the market for them is dead and it needed some tlc :cry:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hi, WTTC :wave:

You will not regret the change, I came from a NA FWD car to the S15 and have not looked back.

Have a good read of the threads, especially the useful threads secion as this will tell you alot of the basic questions you probably have.

And then ask away, and there will be people who can help you.

Such a shame that you are having to break your car becasue you cannot sell it.

Good luck with the S15 hunt.

If your after a nice Pewter Full Aero Kit with loads of goodies then Matt_S has one on here that is for sale at the moment link, very nice car ;)

Last edited:
M

Matt_S

Hey! CHeers Darren! Youre gunning good for that drink with all these plugs! ;)

Mr Hat - I like them! Had a guy with a DC5 ask about a P/X
Drop me a PM if you think youre interested in mine :)

Im open to offers, but not silly ones like Ive had, or non ammicable p/x deals. :wack:

Welcome to the S15OC :thumbs:

P

Poo Hat

Thanks for the welcome lads!! :D

Yeah its pretty gutting having to sell in bits but im in no rush and can easily make more cash back this way! I must admit it is a bit soul destroying having built the car up from a rolling shell :cry:

Mr Hat - I like them! Had a guy with a DC5 ask about a P/X
Drop me a PM if you think youre interested in mine :)
Matt your car is stunning (best colour IMO) and would love to make you an offer, however im not realistically looking to buy until around March time and i have no doubt your car wont be hanging about till then.

M

Matt_S

Matt your car is stunning (best colour IMO) and would love to make you an offer, however im not realistically looking to buy until around March time and i have no doubt your car wont be hanging about till then.
LOL!

Im glad someone think so! :wack:

Way its going at the mo, I think it will still be here mate, so keep me posted as you get some funds together :thumbs:

P

Poo Hat

Bad times for anyone selling atm i guess! All the better for me though :thumbs:

Will keep you posted mate! :cool: