What's new

Whats up

02specraero

Whats up everybody? I'm Alex. I've had my 02 Spec R aero for about 2 years now. I'm from the states, not many S15s here. Anyway, just saying hey.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hi & WTTC :wave:

There is an interesting thread at the moment about getting S15's into the USA link

Would be interesting to know hows your got over there?

Darren

02specraero

I honestly don't know how it got here. The guy i bought it from imports mainly r32 r33 and r34 gt-r's and is based in Biloxi, Mississippi, which is on the gulf of mexico so its a port town. But he had a guy from New Mexico trade it in on a Skyline. All i know is i bought the car the guy gave me a Mississippi Title and the car was mine. Everything i hear is that the car has to be dismantled in some form. I've heard things from the whole car has to be in pieces to that just the suspension has to be taken off. I have no clue really. Sorry i cant be of more help. I'll ask the guy i bought the car from cause were in contact on a fairly regular basis. Here's one pic. I'll upload more when i can find them. Nothing special really. Tein Control Master Flex coilovers, Volk TE-37s, V.I.S. Carbon Fiber Trunk and Hood, C-West DRFT front bumper, front mount, Blitz Boost controller and turbo timer, Momo Drifting steering wheel. 240whp at .8 Bar and 280whp at 1.2 Bar, here in the next week im gonna get an Apexi Power FC ecu and get a good tune. I'm hoping for around 290whp. Later on with cams and head work and what not and obviously a little larger turbo i want around 400whp.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Its had a respray, as there were no green S15s. :)
I was thinking that too.. It looks good in green. I look forward to seeing more pics.

02specraero

yeah i had the paint checked at a shop. you know where they take a pic with this camera of the paint and they can see what color it is. and it said it was a factory skyline color or something. i dunno. i like it. the factory color of it was the dark grey. like under the trunk carpet its still that color

02specraero

here's another pic. i took this one monday. the mirror is white cause a deer hit me and busted my windshield and my mirror so i had to replace both and i just got it back sunday.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
horrible photo. I am liking the green, but I still think the blue is the best colour

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I like that green, looks :cool:

That must be how it got to America, the rules dont apply to Green cars ;):p

M

Matt_S

Maybe it literally went as a shell with the panels all off. Some got fcuked up a bit, so they thought they would paint it :wack:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Indeed it does look like a s14. Emerald green or something? i dont recall. Its Nissan OEM tho for sure!

Looks nice, Its surprising how more and more s15's are popping up around the US and our poor man in japan had to get shot of his cause he couldnt get it home to the US :(

Welcome to the club tho dude!