What's new

Hi All from Sydney, Australia

C

Chris S15

Hi All,
Thought i'd introduce myself. Live in Castle Hill, Sydney, Australia. Purchased my JDM Pewter S15 8 months ago.

Only just got it back on the road after installing new headers, turbo and lines.

Good to find this forum with all the S15 owers! Awesome!

Here's my car when i first bought it.

I'm aiming for 250rwkw (the performance path), once i've finished that, i'll get a bodykit. But, for now, it'll just look pretty much standard except the wheels.

Here's a pic of my engine bay (updated).

Chris

C

Chris S15

The cooler piping is similar to the hybrid style. But i got it from JustJap.

For more info and specs, just click on my signature :)

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what turbo did you get??? and where is the manifold from???

Seems like we have a few people from the Hills on this forum. We should organise a meetup one night?

C

Chris S15

dcoghlan said:
If you don't mind me asking, what turbo did you get??? and where is the manifold from???

Seems like we have a few people from the Hills on this forum. We should organise a meetup one night?
I got my turbo done by ND Automotive Solution. They machined the standard T28 housing and fitted bigger internals. Something like GT30 internals. Definately feel the difference, but i don't have enough supporting mods to make the most of the turbo. i did a dyno run lastnight, but my injectors were maxing out.

Definately keen for a meet up.

R

RyanNK

Im next door

West Pennant Hills..

Meetup sounds good..I got my 18s today :D :D :D

S

S15R

if you guys are up to a meet up,

SilviaNSW BBQ next weekend 19th which is Sunday

we are going to meet up at chatswoods old maccas car park at 10:30am

C

Chris S15

damn it, i'm leaving the country tomorrow for 3 months for work.

maybe the person taking care of my car can go. hehe.