What's new

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I havent actually got an s15 yet but i've been searching the forums for a while now and i'm waiting for the right one to come up! i would have loved to have got shadyuk's white aero but i couldnt get the money together in time. :( :(

Is there alot of white aero s15's around or will i be waiting a long time?

Cheers,
Tom

Reaction score
Country
WTTC - Theres a few around, not as many with full Aero but they do still come up now and again for sale in the UK. Its a good time to buy one already here if one becomes available but a bad time to be importing one :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok mate thanks,

I rang a few import companies and they pretty much said they wouldn't import one for me as it would cost so much! looks like i'll just have to wait.

I love your car by the way! it's exactly what I want lol let me know if your thinking of selling hehe ;)

Cheers

Reaction score
Country
Thanks :). Dont have any plans on selling, especially after the amount ive spent since importing it :wack:.... though im planning on buying a house soon so you never know ;)

You could try importing a Jan - May 99 Reg S15 between Jan and May next year to avoid ESVA'ing (10 year old rule), would save you a fair bit to help counter the terrible exhange rate at the moment. Note this will need to be registered before May 2009 which is when the new importing laws come into effect (and probably makes importing an S15 from then on difficult/impossible).

Matt S is selling a very tasty specced Full Aero Spec R...its in pewter though but dont be put off as its a nicer than the normal dull silver on most cars :)

Reaction score
Hmm i'll keep that in mind, thanks!

I've seen a couple of pewter ones that i like and my friend's selling one at the moment (MIHIR AMIN) i like the colour alot but i have fallen in love with white and know that if i get a different colour i might regret it in the future. :(

Thanks for the help!

M

Matt_S

Hi and Welcome! :D

Make me an offer on mine and you could afford to get it resprayed and STILL save yourself money on the Yen at the moment!

Oh and CHeers for the plug Jeremiah! ;) :D

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! cant wait to join you properly ;)

I actually like all of the s15 colours, just never had a white car and i've fallen in love with the idea!! :)

Hope one comes up soon!

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hey WTTC :wave:

I know what you mean about the white car thing, my last car was white, which is one of the reasons I did not want a white S15.

Like yourself I didnt mind too much about the colour.

If your after a full aero I wouldnt be too picky or you might be waiting forever.

Now I have a Pewter Full Aero S15 I would not change it :D

Matt_S's is a very nice example and has got loads of goodies already ;)

Good luck with your search...

M

Matt_S

Hmm i'll keep that in mind, thanks!

I've seen a couple of pewter ones that i like and my friend's selling one at the moment (MIHIR AMIN) i like the colour alot but i have fallen in love with white and know that if i get a different colour i might regret it in the future. :(

Thanks for the help!
Mihir rang me the other night. You must be the guy he mentioned :)

Oh and thanks for the plug Darren! (You not got a mate who fancies you and wants to have YOUR car, only faster?) If so soend him my way, but make sure he knows Im not from Chelmsford and dont swing both ways like you boys ;) :D

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Oh and thanks for the plug Darren! (You not got a mate who fancies you and wants to have YOUR car, only faster?) If so soend him my way, but make sure he knows Im not from Chelmsford and dont swing both ways like you boys ;) :D
Nah none of my mates could handle an S15.

They all drive round in Fiesta 1.1's still.

Remember I'm still only young, unlike some hey :p

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i too would go for matts car judging by the spec looks a lovely example - its costing me a couple of grand to get mine up to his spec so if his was available when i was looking i would of ripped his arm off. white s15s are gorgeous but i dont think i'd want one at the moment - or at least not drive one anyway in this weather.......:nod: