What's new

dorset spec r

J

jappy-junk

Hey people,

Im Dave, have had many 200sx's in past but now just gone and brought a blue spec R.
Has exhaust system and blitz air filter and spitfire coil packs but no idea what they are there for?

I also run a AE86 which is now to become more track focused and the s15 to be comfort.

Anyhow, if in dorset you may see me fly by:wave:

M

Matt_S

Welcome. Splitfires are about the same price as Nissan OEM items so they probably failed in the past and the previous owner thought an upgrade was a viable alternative :)

J

jappy-junk

Cheers Pazz and matt, Common thing for them to fail huh.
anything i should get standby? saw problems with boost pipe as well.
how's rocker stoppers like on these?

pic as requested

Wasn't keen on the BGW but have come to like it, just undecided on the wheels still tho.

M

Matt_S

I personally dont rate the rocker stoppers. Id rather put the money towards some uprated springs. If you pop a rocker you might be able to salvage it. With RAS youre more likely to snap a rocker if it pops off, as the RAS sits on the back of it :wack:

J

jappy-junk

LOL, think you thinking of twin brother driftingphoenix :rotfl:
:eek: caught!
was going to roll up wed and see if you notice :D

Cheers for surgestion, may go that route.

Thanks andy :wave:

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
LOL, think you thinking of twin brother driftingphoenix :rotfl:
:eek: caught!
was going to roll up wed and see if you notice :D

hhaaaaa, You have been Rumbled my friend.. Now I think about it, All those questions you were asking the other Wednesday now make sense aswell :D:D.

not gonna be around this wed tho as im working nights :annoyed:. cant wait to see the car tho mate :cool:. Will have to sort summat out :thumbs:

Laters

J.

K

killers15

Hello mate,

I saw you up matchams last week, how are things going sort out the tax thing?