What's new

hellooo

A

adam s15

hi all....names adam...in the process of scouting for an s15 for my companies new demo car, found a few so far gotta go see em yet though...lol

not having the car yet hasnt stopped me spending on parts...already got a blitz nur spec r, sonic power filter and intercooler....searching for yashio factory parts though, cant find a place that sells :( got my eye on the great spec coilovers and a few tarty pink bits :) goin for a drift look with the car, yashio factory kinda style

anyway.....hope to have the car soon rather than just some parts...lol

Reaction score
Country
WTTC :)

Hope you find a decent example soon, as for parts...

try Perfectrun...

http://www.perfectrun.com.au/

They dont list half the stuff on the website they can actually get hold off so try emailing what you are after and they may be able to help.

Otherwise Nengun are also good for bits...

http://www.nengun.com/

but they take quite a while to get things sent out.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hi WTTC :wave:

Perfect Run are normally my first choice for parts.

Could also try Nismods, not used them yet but when I asked them a question they rang me back really quickly and seemed like a nice bunch :thumbs:

Good luck with the search

T

TonyS15

Welcome to the Community.

Im sure you will find everythin your looking for. What company is it you buying for?

I got some Yashio Factory Coilovers im thinkin of swapping with some D/W ones.

A

adam s15

thank u thank u

the company is called Perkins Automotive...we do bodywork mainly, maxpower n all that jazz... produce top cars though...definatly not that "i just crashed into halfords" look....did well this year with a few cars being featured and going in the top 20's at shows.........we have a few jap cars so far, mr2's, supras, skylines, celica's etc..........the s15 is for me, just adore the look of them, excellent base to work with too, got my eye on the aero kit from yashio factory at the moment :) lol

tony out of curiosity where did u source ur yashio stuff from ? i can only find the coils and a few other parts i want on their website but u cant buy them online :(