What's new

Hi to everyone on S15OC

R

rarerims.co.uk

A quick hello and introduction:

Some of you may know us from SXOC, driftworks etc and we are now proud members of the S15OC :thumbs:

Rarerims/Rota wheels uk, are the UK's sole importers of Rota alloy wheels.
Rota Wheels have the largest range of LIGHTWEIGHT alloy wheels in the uk, and hold in stock in excess of 10,000 rims for next day delivery.

Over the coming year we will be introducing many more styles, and finishes, with an ever increasing range for S15's

Having saved for years I am now the proud owner of a S15 Spec R in rare lightning yellow :D

Here on the board I hope to gain valuable advice as well as hopefully be able to provide some of you guys some useful advice regarding wheel and tyres

So hello

Reaction score
bonjour!

welcome to the site!!

iv been looking on your site today actually :p looking at a set of GTRs once iv coileys fitted :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
welcome to the site matey. where abouts is your actual shop (if it is a shop) because im desperate to see the gtr's in light bronze up against my car - plus i wouldnt want to buy any wheels without checking the fitment:)

looking at fitting gtr 9.5's all the way round and have been told all sorts.....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy have a good look around iam sure u will find lots of good information on here u would like to know
oh u need to know u need to show us some pics

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

Finally someone who can give definitive answers as to what sizes and offset will fit an S15! Its like a dark art... Particularly when lowering and sorting alignment.

Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

Yes as Nicely said, it will be great to have a Wheel seller with experience with S15 fitments :nod:

R

rarerims.co.uk

Thanks guys, will try and help you with all your wheel and tyre queries

welcome to the site matey. where abouts is your actual shop (if it is a shop) because im desperate to see the gtr's in light bronze up against my car - plus i wouldnt want to buy any wheels without checking the fitment:)

looking at fitting gtr 9.5's all the way round and have been told all sorts.....

Were based in Crediton, near Exeter ( South West England ) pop down if your not too far away and come see the wheels in the flesh! Failing that we have dealers throughout the UK who should be able to help you out :thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
bloody hell thats some way for me to go matey, anywhere in the south east that will have a good stock of gtr's and the patience to test fit some for me before i buy?

R

rarerims.co.uk

bloody hell thats some way for me to go matey, anywhere in the south east that will have a good stock of gtr's and the patience to test fit some for me before i buy?

We have a dealer based in Ifield, Kent, Silverback Performance - 01634 855800 who should be able to able to help you out :thumbs:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

I had a nightmare trying to figure out what would fit my S15.

Lucky from me the nice people here have a good wheel fitting guid that I was able to read and figure it out, and pray they fitted when they finally arrived :D