What's new

Hows all the people

Reaction score
hello all.
Killian my name from ireland currently living in galway. been on the site a month r so taught bout time i uploaded a few pics of me ride.
S15 r starting to appear in ireland a bit now, We others out there with good taste.

Reaction score
cheers mate. thanks for the edits, couldnt see how to upload them like that so just created hyperlinks.
had the car about 2months now, dam i love them such a nice car.
Well impressed by the forum that has been set up and ya can be sure there will be a hundred and 1 questions from me.
Want to start putting some money into my car now get it sorted. car is running 290 bhp so want to find out how to look after it.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well from the pics look like u already got ya self a intercooler what other spec's has it got ??
if its a cat back maybe a nice decat will let it breathe better and a new hot pipe and a z32 AFM with some new higher rated injectors...with a remap will bring it up a bit more they are all sensible mods which u will need to go a long with really oh almost for the the fuel pump...nice walbro will do the trick oh forgot boost controller is u dont have one....

Reaction score
Has up rated skyline calipers, apex intercooler, induction kit, upgraded fuel pump, power value. Straight through stainless steel exhaust. Few other bits done which to be honest not fully sure of. The reason for the remap is and I quote
Nicely
I believe you Irish boys add octane booster to 95RON as SUL is difficult to come by. It is IMPERATIVE that you get a remap if you're planning on upping boost and running 95RON. Even then, I find the thought of it quite disturbing...

Its not really the extra boost im looking for but more a way of getting the rite fuel/air mix to protect my engine, As i do notice the difference in my car depending on where i buy my fuel. the extra boast is a bonus.
Few bits im looking to get is a BLITZ SBC to help with a smooth boost, turbo manifold, strut brace, cat 1 alarm (most important) blitz waste gate. To name but a few great thing about these cars is endless amounts can be done to them in good taste of course (not like your fiestas going around with everything that Halfords sells stuck to them)

What r the advantages of a new hot pipe and a z32 AFM, and is there much to fitting a z32 AFM, R is it a plug and play job.

Cheers for the feed back and all comments/advice is appreciated

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the club :)

You will need a Z32 AFM when going over 300BHP as this seems to be the limit the the standard AFM runs efficiently at. If you do need one then its a case of wiring in the new plug to your existing loom on the standard AFM and then getting the car remapped. Seeing as it really affects the fuelling you wont want to run the car with one fitted without it being mapped !

A shiney hot pipe is for bling look only.

Reaction score
Cheers for the comments lads much appreciated, and the feed back about adding mods all more than welcome keep them coming and if its not to much hassle if ya can tell me the pros and cons of adding them, going to post a topic in the electric & audio trend now shortly about remapping just have a question r two.
Wondering about turbo manifold is that again more of the bling effect r will it benefit my engine.
My insurance renewal is in 6 days and the f**kers have upped it from 1100 to 2600, for no reason have no points r clams and full license so have to move and cheapest I can get it for now with another company is 2k.
So just wondering what r the best/more important mods to add as ive less cash then expected.
Cheers again for any input.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
If your low on cash sod adding more mods, do things like oil and filter changes and sort out all the other usual maintenance things.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If your low on cash sod adding more mods, do things like oil and filter changes and sort out all the other usual maintenance things.

i know what ya mean, i do that kind of stuff on a regular basis. not hard pushed for cash just a bit less then i expected. so thats the reason been asking what you guys would class to be the best mods to start with then when ive more cash might do a bit more exstravagent mods to my car,
but at the same time dont what putting things on that is just a waste of time and money if ya know what i mean.