What's new

Hello from Melbourne Australia

S

sLaV

Hey all :wave:

Found the site through sushiming's sig on NS.com :D
Reason I joined NS.com is cos if everything goes to plan I should be a proud owner of a S15 :D in the next year or so.
So I joined up to find out as much info as I could on them but this site is devoted to S15's only so it turned out better joining this forum :D

Used to own a R33 Skyline but after having a drive of my mates WRX I just had to have one...
So 3 weeks after that I was the proud owner of a very nice, quick and clean MY99 Impreza WRX.
So glad I made the change from the skyline cos I absolutely love the rexy :D
Always had a thing for S15's but since im only 20 and attending uni at the moment my funding is not so great :p

Anyway enough on that just after some info and wanna see some crazy pics of S15's thats why im here :)
After I finish uni this year I will be on the market for a S15 Spec R so if ur thinking of selling urz around that time maybe you could convince me to buy urz :p

Here's some info and pics on my ride:

Full APS Stage 2 KIT:
-IHI VF22 Turbo
-CAI with K&N POD Filter
-3" APS turbo-back exhaust with Apexi "MEGA DUNK" muffler + high-flow APS CAT
-APS Dual Entry Top Mount Intercooler (HKS Type S FMIC sitting in garage waiting to be put on :D)
-STi Intercooler Water-spray kit
-APS High Volume Dual Vent Blow Off Valve
-Unichip with boost controller (set to 18psi and runs 20psi in 5th gear)

-DBA cross drilled + slotted rotors
-EBC 'Green Stuff' Brake pads
-Rear sway bar
-Whiteline "Anti-Lift" kit
-STi Clutch + flywheel
-18" Sparco rims
-Lowered with Kings Springs
-STi Rear tail lights
-Clear side indicators
-DIY badge colour changed to chameleon (something different)
-JVC MP3 HU
-Autometer "Phantom Series" Boost Pressure + Oil Pressure gauges on A-Pillar

Car was Dyno'd by previous owner just before I bought her and she was putting out 180kw at all fours running only 16psi
Waiting to put on the HKS FMIC, Walbro 600hp fuel pump and my new injectors then we're putting her on the Dyno again....hoping for 200+kw at all fours.....

My DIY chameleon (harlequinn) subi badge .... took 30 mins to do :) (including drying)

Slav

S

sLaV

Here are more recent photos...Too many rexy's down here have the blue/gold scheme so i decided to change the colour of the rims :)
Have had different reactions from people but mostly good ones....but I like them so thats the main thing :D

Slav

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

The Scooby looks nice, but not my cup of tea :) Bit too common place over here in the UK. Good to hear you've come to your senses and are wanting to upgrade. :p :D

S

S15R

love the rex without spolier :D

APS makes good kit for wrxs, made had a 300hp kit, damn fast

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello, Welcome, and i must say, nice car :thumbs:

Love the sound of scoobies, but as Nicely says, there eveywhere here!! Wouldnt mind a drive of one!!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Welcome mate finally cuz ive been at work good too see my sig works hehehe
hope u enjoy ur stay mate :wave: