Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked
    haha i'm surprised about how many people are selling their prides and joy, it's the same on Lexus OC. Must be the credit crunch hitting home, Matt_S has offered me his also but I don't think i'l be able to come up to what he wants. Also not in a great position to buy atm due to needing to sell my car first and get some quotes on insurance etc to see how it comes out.
    I would love to have a look around one and be taken out in it if anyone is local to the milton keynes/northampton/oxford/ayelsbury area

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Harris View Post
    awesome really appreciate the advice guys, I'm so tempted to chop the Lex in for a S15, found a couple of stunning examples for the 80-10k mark, there's one in particular with a carbon lower lip that I can't seem to find anywhere think it's one of pro-drift's cars.
    Charlie @ http://www.prodriftuk.com/ imported mine for me and i thoroughly reccomend him . Worth giving him a bell and going for a look ? I think the car may even have some extra goodies

Liked
    Also i believe that carbon lip on the silver one Charlie has runs right under the front of the car like a complete undertray...very

Liked
    ahh excellent, I might have a word. What sort of costs etc are involved with buying through a site such as pro-drift in regards to import costs/registration etc etc? Just trying to get a idea on how much I may be paying on top of the advertised car price. Or if it's better to find one that's already over here that someone is selling

EDIT ** - apologies for all the noobish questions
    Last edited by Dan_Harris; 12-09-2008 at 15:08.

DeanS15 is offline My car is so clean you could eat off it.
    This is DeanS15's Country Flag (England)
    Liked
    welcome matey

you have good taste - and i doubt you'll look back at the lexus

Liked
    hmm I doubt it also, it's just a case of waying up costs and options at the minute had a tempting offer for modding my IS to 400bhp for under 2k

Liked
    well iam in the milton keynes so u could pop round i might be able to sort some kinda deal out....
    as iam needing it gone...

Liked
    Ooooooh, well drop me a pm and I'd love to pop round and have a little look see and if poss you can take me out in it

Matt_S Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JEZ 8553 View Post
    Mines 500 fully comp + NCB with everything decalred woth A-Plan

Matt - assume its your lack of driving skills that makes yours more expensive considering your like grandad years old ?
    Jez. Do you still want those drifting lessons pal?

Im a bit confused as to the expense tbh. Maybe its cos its FAST! You dont have that trouble so no need to worry!

Matt_S Guest
    Dan, if 10k is your upper limit, theres some nice cars about atm.