What's new

Hello all new member.

P

Pete H

Hi guys/girls,just joined the site as im looking into buying an S15,currently got a impreza P1 which is up for sale,and the only other car that is as rare/good lookin seems to be the sylvia s15 :nod:,also the reason is im fancying trying rwd :D,so im on the lookout for a good one,pretty sure ill be asking loads of "heard before" questions,but im totally new to nissans so i hope this is a friendly site.
Thanks pete.

P

Pazz

Hey Pete H!

Welcome to the club!

What colour you searching for? I am a big fan of P1s they have the same sort of rarity thing going on as the S15.

P

Pete H

Hi,not really sure on colour,i do like white and the grey but not really fussed.

J

juice_s15

WELCOME to the club, and for the record he doesnt want either of yours:no:......he wants mine!;)....dont you pete:nod:

....you looking for a standard one or one with a little modification done to it or a project thats completed? (just think about the money you'll save later)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
mines better as he only need to do a little bit of work it would be broing to buy something which is complete hehe... buy mine:D

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

I thought this was the 'Introduce Yourself' section, not the try and sell your car to new members section :rolleyes::p

Although I must admit Matt's car is very nice :nod:

Not seen the other two to comment...

Reaction score
Country
Hi there, im sure you going to have plenty of run going AWD - RWD, i dont think i could consider going back to FWD ever now :)