What's new

Hi I'm Micah

F

falz

don't have a S15 YET, but I'm looking for one in Japan atm with some ppl that import japanese cars. As soon as we find something nice It'll get shipped over.

just regged here to see what stuff is good to put on the s15 and what stuff to look at etc etc.

so lemme introduce myself.

I'm 19 years old, drive a Honda Civic Coupé atm and I'm from Belgium.
I work at a local auto shop modifying cars for ppl. we only do Honda tho :p

F

falz

well I just want a stock s15 spec-r with low mileage, that's the most important thing tbh the mileage part, the stock part aint that big of a deal.
cuz I don't mind some extra stuff added so I got sme power gain.
just want it to be clean.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well mine not really low but its clean u can asure u of that.. and its got some nice extras too.....

F

falz

well mine not really low but its clean u can asure u of that.. and its got some nice extras too.....
I already looked at it last night, but it has too high mileage for me tbh, and the ppl at Mashamoto said they only do cars from japan that THEY assure are in good condition, cuz otherwise he'll have too much paperwork etc so I'll prolly just be getting one at an auction in japan, cuz if I want one I get from the UK and stuff I'll have to get it trough technical inspection and homologation myself and I really don't know too much about it so :/

but my civic now has 110k km and I'm looking for something UNDER 65k km or 40k miles. but I'd prefer one in the 20k miles range like the silver one on here, but then I have that mashamoto story again :/

but I gotta say I REALLY like your car, it's VERY clean inside and out and I just love how the engine bay looks.

Last edited:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
if intrested we can talk money......

a lot of ppl on here can asure u of the condition of the car its was a grade 4b when i got it....and its still in that kinda condition...

F

falz

yeha I am kinda interested, but as I said I don't know what to do for homologation here in belgium n stuff.. so that's the only thing I need to get worked out then since I don't wanna buy it ship it, and be stuck with it :/

J

juice_s15

can anyone else shed some light whether Micah (Falz) can buy a s15 from the uk and take it back to belgium.????

welcome by the way

Reaction score
i can't see why not... bringing a car in from the uk is surely no different from bringing one in from japan???

it'd just have to go through the belgian registration process when it gets there. like it'd have to do when one arrives from japan.

just like SVA.

or do you even have to re-register other EU countries cars???

Reaction score
Country
WTTC, as said a low mileage S15 are rare in the auctions and they usually go for a high price so expect to pay a premium for one.