What's new

Hello

M

Math

Hello S15oc:)

just came over from sxoc as im currently looking to upgrade from a s14a to S15 hopefully in august (or may buy and wait until 1999 to get passed the esva)

so my wishlist is basically a good condition s15, with the aero kit (same as nicelys S15 - rare?) and probably in pewter or white (the common colours but i want a change from black)

so who do i look to for importing? currently been looking at japaneseusedcars.com who seem to have a fair few but grading sheets and alck of photos make me nervous :rotfl:

thanks,Craig

Reaction score
Country
Hello :wave:

I had mine sourced and imported by Charlie @ http://www.prodriftuk.com/ . Extremely nice, helpfull and thoroughly reccomended as im happy as Larry with the car (Grade 4B white + full Aero) not had a single issue since getting my hands on it :D.

As you mentioned it might be worthwhile holding on and start sourcing an early 99 reg from about october onwards so you can get it non ESVA registered between Jan - May ?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just remember that the S15 also has to have been manufactured in Japan between Jan and May 1999. That's going to limit your options somewhat. Particularly when you take into account how long it took some people on here to find a good one when they had 1999-2000 models to choose from.

M

Math

very true nicely, i guess if i do manage to find a S15 with the aero kit then it wouldnt be too hard to get through the esva anyway, maybe standard exhaust swap and a few bits removed, in theory anyway :)

has anyone used japaneseusedcars.com to import thiers? I knwo they can be difficult to find a good clean example of as most are drifted, a fair few importers dont seem to offer them.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i dont know it u would be intrested but iam selling one at the moment
it doesnt have the aero bumper but other than thats its mint

has the aero side skirts and the spoiler tho.....its a well looked after car and i know ur a bit far in scotland but have a look