What's new

Convert me

4d_dc2

Howdy people, i am currently the owner of a Yellow jdm Integra type R and have been thinking about getting an S15 for quite a while now.
I know absoutly nothing about any cars other that Hondas lol as thats what i have always owned :yawn:
So here i am, im going to have a gander on the forum and try to get abit more knowledge about these.

Cheers Andy

Reaction score
he know's already ming.... that was THE most shameless plug.lol

Hey Fordy.... enjoy browsing.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
do it... s15 > DC2 haha, I was the same mate, i had an EM1 running a JDM b18c producing around 200hp (roughly) and all i knew was Honda this and That, like a walking manual for all kinda of Civic / Teg etc etc etc..

Its daunting moving on from the NA Tec Action to a field with Turbine's and mystery. I knew nout about Turbo'd RWD Cars before the s15 and i was going to buy either an s2k, DC5 or RX8.. and after driving all of those 3 and the s15... the 15 takes the biscuit 10 fold imo!

Top Class Car, Best looking Nissan to date (well.. bar the 34GTR V-Spec ^.^) but yeah, you cant do better for your money imo, and ming's is a prime example, buy his.. keep it in the family ^_^!

Reaction score
go for it, you wont regret it! Im soon to be a vtec owner once again but its only for a TOY :D, the s15 is staying till it dies ;)

Reaction score
see 4D, told you, you won't regret it.

i've never once been "glum" about gettin' rid of 'tec and gettin' boost in the form of an S15...

4d_dc2

i know what your saying guys, the only thing stopping me is the rarity of mine, if mine was white i would not hesitate but mine being near showroom condition and only one of 2 in england :(

J

JDM JUNKIE

Howdy people, i am currently the owner of a Yellow jdm Integra type R and have been thinking about getting an S15 for quite a while now.
I know absoutly nothing about any cars other that Hondas lol as thats what i have always owned :yawn:
So here i am, im going to have a gander on the forum and try to get abit more knowledge about these.

Cheers Andy
Andy,
No need to convert... I still prefer Honda to Nissan overall. However, the S15 is alot more fun to drive. FR>FF it's true.
The JDM ITR motor is nice I had one in an EK hatch back in 2000. But it's no longer the golden boy K20's are a much better design, as I'm sure you know. The best thing about your DC2 is the body in my opinon, so I can understand your attachment. That aside all Honda's lack one thing... low end power (torque) even the NSX lacks in this area. There is a big difference in the feel between driving a B series car vs a SR powered one. Vtec is nice but unless you're in the powerband the car just bogs. Another thing that you get rid of is wheel hop on launches. :mad: I hate that most about FF cars. Lastly, and best of all you can drift, power slide or what ever you call it. After you drive sideways around a corner for your first time you'll understand FR turbo owns! :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
can someone just take him for a drive? That will end this conversation :nod:

Reaction score
that's a good point bud, i've seen you a few times since havin' mine.... pipe up next time! lol