What's new

New owner

J

juice_s15

Hi guys, My name is Saq:wave:

I have previously owned an s14a (last year or so) - you can see it on sxoc under juice if you can find the pics, and sold it in april 2007

1 year on and I missed the turbo feeling so much that i had to buy another, went to go check out PABLO'S s15 on monday night and fell in love with it, the pictures really do not do this car justice at all!!!!

really pleased with the way it drives and handles just need to do a couple of tweaks, will post pics and updates , soon

regards

saq

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome.

As you have been told and will continue to be told. You have yourself a very nice ride.

Reaction score
:wave:

So glad someone bought it!

We spent hours after you phoned sayin you were coming down to look pulling out the last of the dents and patching up the roof... it all came out really well!

W

wolvreen

Juice, I hope you enjoy the car, looks amazing.
Swap the wheels for some black ones and it will look even more amazing.

Can I a sit in the brides, love to know what all the fuss is about?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
that is a very nice car you have mate, was nice to meet you yesterday at japfest. (i had the grey one parked with the fto's) about two minutes after bumping into you i went and bought the silent hi-power from the sumo stand! seeing it on your car made my mind up. good luck with the new car, awesome!

J

juice_s15

Thanks for the compliments, was good meeting some of you yesterday

I've now got to make arrangments to go to APT this friday and get the studs and nuts on the turbo put right as its only being held on by one stud/nut (which you can move with your finger):(

Oh Joy!!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Make sure they do the job properly and use copper or brass nuts. The fookers won't come off then... :nod: I used coppers when I had to do the turbo gasket and nuts the other week.