Hi Partypeople

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just a question. Did you buy the car directly from GBautotrader or did you use a importcomany here in Sweden to source one and do the regg?

Wheels looks pretty nice, but something likes wierd with them. They look so small. Are they 17"?
Could be the wheel design making them look small.

A

Audiiobahn

:welcome:

I think Pablos s15 nearly went over your part of the world... untill some nutter from London paniced when he heard it was almost sold and drove up from London tonight with a deposit!

Does your boot lid fly open... really quickly??

Thanks .

What do u mean about that? I dont really understand....

A

Audiiobahn

Just a question. Did you buy the car directly from GBautotrader or did you use a importcomany here in Sweden to source one and do the regg?

Wheels looks pretty nice, but something likes wierd with them. They look so small. Are they 17"?
Could be the wheel design making them look small.

I use japcity (kent)
And Jens fix the regg.

Reaction score
Thanks .

What do u mean about that? I dont really understand....
When you open the boot with the lever in side the car... does it fly open... like dangerously fast??? An the spec r aeros with the spoiler... when you remove the spoiler and open the boot it seems to be super sprung and fly the boot open!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I use japcity (kent)
And Jens fix the regg.
:)
Both are good lads :)
I used both of them too to get my S15 in back in 2005. and I'm very happy with the service.

When you open the boot with the lever in side the car... does it fly open... like dangerously fast??? An the spec r aeros with the spoiler... when you remove the spoiler and open the boot it seems to be super sprung and fly the boot open!

I suspect the non aero-wing equipped cars might have a looser spring. My trunk lid opens halfway after the lever is pulled. A gentle touch to the trunk lid makes it fully open.

I can try to make a video of it :)

Reaction score
I suspect the non aero-wing equipped cars might have a looser spring. My trunk lid opens halfway after the lever is pulled. A gentle touch to the trunk lid makes it fully open.

I can try to make a video of it :)
I couldnt find any thing that idicates a less taut spring etc is available for different models...

A video would be cool!
I'l make one of mine... if i can get the spring back on... i have a few ideas!!

A

Audiiobahn

Putting in some other pics to.

Anyone knows what brand?

Inside the beuty.

Blitz Mmmmm :nod:

Z

zimmi

can you take out one of the springs ? my boot does the same (flicks up dangerously) its a bit of a pain having to use the keys all the time

L

Ljungstrom

congratulations to your nice car, looking forward to see it in jkpg this summer.