What's new

My S15!

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the club :wave:

Lovely S15 you have there! Thats Bry's old one which was originally imported by Charlie @ ProdriftUK i believe, so im guessing its mint inside out :cool:

Reaction score
What part of West London? I live near Heathrow so will look out for you.

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club :wave:

Lovely S15 you have there! Thats Bry's old one which was originally imported by Charlie @ ProdriftUK i believe, so im guessing its mint inside out :cool:
yes Correct that is Bry's x-car, i am very chuffed with it!

What part of West London? I live near Heathrow so will look out for you.
I am in Uxbridge mate so very close by...

Reaction score
awesome. i work in stockley park so hopefully ill see you around.

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
cool... i am about that way quite a lot... especially when i need an excuse to take the car for a blast along the M4 on my way home from work.. :D

awesome. i work in stockley park so hopefully ill see you around.

Reaction score
:wave:

cant see your car though... facebook is surf controled at work!

B

Bry

yup that's my old baby, hope you enjoy it:rotfl: I sold it to enis to fund my visa application to OZ :cry:

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cheers Guys,

Nicely yeah i thought i should make an entrance finally, been hanging around in the wings for about a year! - Thanks for your help and advice!!

Bry: Yes Ennis mentioned your name, I think I PM'd you last year when you were thinking of selling it, i was too late and it went to Enis, wierd huh??? Hope you dont mind if i pestor you for some details if i get stuck with anything..

Cheers
Als

B

Bry

Cheers Guys,

Nicely yeah i thought i should make an entrance finally, been hanging around in the wings for about a year! - Thanks for your help and advice!!

Bry: Yes Ennis mentioned your name, I think I PM'd you last year when you were thinking of selling it, i was too late and it went to Enis, wierd huh??? Hope you dont mind if i pestor you for some details if i get stuck with anything..

Cheers
Als

no problem at all mate :cool: