What's new

Hello S15OC

J

JONXLR8

Hi, i'm Jonathan from Birmingham. Great forum you have here. :wave:

I currently own an S14a which i drift so you can also find me on SXOC and Driftworks. I'm looking to upgrade to an S15 as i've heard they're a great drive and i just love the shape of the cars.

I'll probably be using Torque-GT to import as i've heard good things about them. I've got a good idea of the spec i'm after too, (pearl white Spec-R).

Just a couple of queries, how many people had their cars undersealed when it arrived in the country...

...and what do you think will happen to the price of these cars in the coming year or two taking into consideration their age, their desirability, the import costs changing and the possibility of an S16 being announced after the GT-R arrives.

I'd be interested in hearing your views on this and i hope to announce the arrival of a mint S15 before too long. :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

There's a white Spec R in the For Sale section at the mo...

Even if a new Silvia pans out, you won't be seeing it for several years yet. With the current Jap auction prices being sky high for good grade S15s, I can see the import prices dropping drastically to be honest...

Reaction score
Just a couple of queries, how many people had their cars undersealed when it arrived in the country...
Hi Jonathan

I would definately recommend you get the car undersealed.

I can't speak for others but, I had mine done only a few days after getting the car.

Reaction score
Country
Hello.

Definitely get the car undersealed if you import one, preferably during warm/dry weather so no dampness gets under the underseal.

Dont see prices dropping much to be honest, its getting more expensive to import an S15 due to the ? dropping quite a lot against the Yen and the fact that S15 prices tend to be the same price in the auctions if not higher than over a year ago!

Also remember the new importing laws will be in effect by next year, no doubt making it even more expensive!