What's new

Newbie checking in!

M

mr-s

Hey!,
Im Scott, and co-run the SJCC (shropshirejapcarclub), and drive (wait for it:eek:) a 95' MR2 GT-S.

I heard about the site from a fellow member (Initial-D) and thought i'd check it out, as all being well, over the next year or so, i'll be investing in a white Spec-R:cool:

Hopefully you wont mind me picking your brains too much about the correct way to go about purchasing a good example, and then, the best way to go about tuning one, as i know nothing about Nissans.

Ive had my MR2 for nearly 5 years now, and have currently got it to around 300bhp/308ft/lb of torque, but although i love it to bits, i think its finally time to move on, and what better way, than to invest in the mighty S15!:thumbs:

Scott.

M

Matt_S

You have my deepest sympathy. If there's anything we can do to help out (post pics of the cars etc) to cheer you up, let us know :thumbs:

;)

Welcome :D:D:D

M

mr-s

You have my deepest sympathy. If there's anything we can do to help out (post pics of the cars etc) to cheer you up, let us know :thumbs:
Don't get me wrong, but i still like MR2's, its just that unless you want to fork out top dollar on rare bodykits (do-luck etc...) theres not a lot more that you can do to them to be different -hence why mines not kitted!
Ive just stuck to the odd bit of carbon, and worked mainly on the engine and performance side. I'd post pics up, but it'll not be in keeping with the site.

Scott:D