What's new

Another Lightningbolt

Reaction score
:wave: Hola Chums,

Im Ryan, aged 22, living in Malaysia and i just got hold of my s15 spec-r about 4months ago. Im so happy i found this forum as its in english and multi-national. Hope to contribute in the best way i can. Unfortunately as my darling was stolen last week but thankfully recovered, im unable to post pics of her just yet. Once she's back with me ill put them up in the members rides section. She's smoke grey in color and has a 5Zigen miracle fireball exhaust system, Greddy Profec-A and a Boyz CST-1 Adjustable suspension kit. Gunning for 350whp daily driven SR magic :nod: soon.

Thanks for letting me in and cheers to all.

G

gunner93

Hi Ryan,

I'm from Malaysia too - Sunway/Puchong. :wave: How was your car stolen and where? :eek:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
:wave: welcome. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Reaction score
Hehe, hey gunner93.

I hope ur a hardcore arsenal fan judging from ur nick, bloody portsmouth played a defensive game....now all we hope for is united crashing or at the very least held by west ham.

Im at Old Klang Road 3rd mile bro, near Taman Desa. Car got stolen together with my brother's R32 GT-R. My uncle's EP3 Civic also had the windows smashed and the Recaro's taken. We suspect they broke in when we were away in Penang for a week for my cousins wedding. The Captor thing worked anyway, so they found the cars at the Thai border south of Kelantan. My ori boost meter was snitched. But the rest thank god was ok. As for the GT-R, luckily my bro converted his existing Defi set to the VSD thing. SO i guess to unplug without screwing up the wiring was tough. The Recaro's, unfortunately, non recoverable.

Ive put up some pics under members ride section. Check them out and i was in a hurry so excuse the state of the pictures. :rolleyes:

G

gunner93

Hehe, hey gunner93.

I hope ur a hardcore arsenal fan judging from ur nick, bloody portsmouth played a defensive game....now all we hope for is united crashing or at the very least held by west ham.

Im at Old Klang Road 3rd mile bro, near Taman Desa. Car got stolen together with my brother's R32 GT-R. My uncle's EP3 Civic also had the windows smashed and the Recaro's taken. We suspect they broke in when we were away in Penang for a week for my cousins wedding. The Captor thing worked anyway, so they found the cars at the Thai border south of Kelantan. My ori boost meter was snitched. But the rest thank god was ok. As for the GT-R, luckily my bro converted his existing Defi set to the VSD thing. SO i guess to unplug without screwing up the wiring was tough. The Recaro's, unfortunately, non recoverable.

Ive put up some pics under members ride section. Check them out and i was in a hurry so excuse the state of the pictures. :rolleyes:
Typical modus operandi for syndicated night car thieves to make a super fast get away to the Thai border within the first 4 hours. :mad: By morning when the owners discovered the cars are all gone, it would have already crossed the Thai border. Once they crossed the border, its usually non-recoverable and had to rely on insurance claim I'm afraid.

Good thing you've recovered your rides bro...

Latest result : Everton 1 - Arsenal 4 toppling Man Utd from the pole with players freely raping at will... :wack:

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply bro, was outstation... yeah im glad i recovered her with minimal damage. So whens our s15 TT session starting? :D . We need to get together and form a nice club. Exchange ideas, parts...anything. I travel to Japan quite often so if there's any speciality item u want brand new lemme know.

G

gunner93

Sorry for the late reply bro, was outstation... yeah im glad i recovered her with minimal damage. So whens our s15 TT session starting? :D . We need to get together and form a nice club. Exchange ideas, parts...anything. I travel to Japan quite often so if there's any speciality item u want brand new lemme know.
DCM has Silvia gatherings every Friday night at Madinah's The Curve. Otherwise, I'd frequent at Sunway on Saturdays. I'll pm you my number so as we can arrange something. :wave: