What's new

hi to everyone!!!!

Reaction score
hi, my name is koullis and i am from cyprus. i am 24yo.
my car is a silvia s15 spec s which i am turbocharging.
so far i sort out most of the parts i need to do the conversion.

exterior:full ings+1 body kit, mak 18'' wheels, canador mirrors, tein flex suspension.
interior: sony dvd headunit with 7'' screen and factory leather.

parts for turbocharging: je pistons, eagle rods (cr 8.5:1), hks bov, fmic, blitz ssbc, walbro fuel pump, top fuel turbo timer, greddy e-manage ultimate+pressure sensor, cometic head gasket, msd 6420 ignition and blaster 2 coil, sard fpr, deatchwerks 550cc injectors, garrett gt28 turbo, arp head studs, 19 row oil cooler, d2 8piston calipers and rotors, megan racing exhaust manifold, link pipe, hks muffler, act heavy duty pressure plate an six puk disk, hellical lsd from a spec r, 4.11 ring and pinion, turbo oil and water lines, lightweight circuit sports pulleys, power enterprise kevlar belts, front and rear strut braces, apexi air filter

coming soon: short shifter, custom made decat downpipe and straight through pipe, stri oil temp/pressure gauges.

now i just need a mechanic to put them all together.

picures in gallery...

Last edited:
Reaction score
due to bad weather conditions i will have to postpone the pics for 2-3 more days. 350 days of sunshine and for the past thee days its raining :furious:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
what is this strange "-" thing infront of the temperature? :p

Reaction score
-1??? we only see this kind o tempratures 2-3 times a year and that is on the mountains.
you are all welcome to cyprus. in the summer though. IF you can handle 40oC and 2000% humidity. don't even need water injection in the summer, we have it naturally.:rotfl:

Reaction score