What's new

Hello from Ireland - pics of my s15 spec r included

D

david

Lol, well she was the only one to tell me about a stunning Impul ex demo car that I HAD to see if I had any sort of interest in a Silvia!

Have you seen her boyfriends new GTR? R32 in gold but it looks very well :thumbs:
seen that 32Gtr alrite its very nice indeed.

V

vti_coupw

very nice man love the black on the bumper and that skull is kinda freaky with the smokey backgroud colour lol

subzero

Reaction score
very nice man love the black on the bumper and that skull is kinda freaky with the smokey backgroud colour lol
that skull is a trademark on every car ive ever owned ! and that back windscreen has the original optional tint screen by nissan . like a nct friendly tint ... 3 screws and its off :D

subzero

Reaction score
Your car is looking amazing Johnny

:confused:
thanks man ,

the back windscreen has a black sheet of heavy plastic, tinted plastic, held on with three screws, i think its a sun protector . handy out for the nct, i would like to tint the back side windows, they looked well on yours at the trackday.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Oh right, I never heard that before; mine obviously isn't tinted from factory so! I had thought the back 3 windows were factory tinted but they dont screw out :wack: NCT is coming up soon too - I reckon I'll have a list as long as my arm when I get it back :(

subzero

Reaction score
Oh right, I never heard that before; mine obviously isn't tinted from factory so! I had thought the back 3 windows were factory tinted but they dont screw out :wack: NCT is coming up soon too - I reckon I'll have a list as long as my arm when I get it back :(
no no , they have a slight factory tint , but this is an optional extra by neeesan ... very handy and saved me getting the rear tinted, is a bit hard to see out the back window sometimes tho .

handy tho if the po po are behind ya and your on the phone , saved my bacon b4 :D

subzero

Reaction score
Passed the nct yesterday, so treated the beauty to a toe hook ... bought it ages ago , but never fitted it for one reason or another , while i was putting the decat back in , said id get the use of my mates pit and fitted this baby.

colour goes well with my brakes me thinks.... miserable day to be taking photos but i can stop looking out the window at it :smitten:

V

vti_coupw

i dont see all the rage with nct's these days lol, fussy c*nts failed me on a loose side skirt and because the lower part of my bumper wobbles when it was on the vibrating pads :(

subzero

Reaction score
ah stop , i was lucky .... good to go for 2 years, so i dont care now, cat was off 2hours after ha ha.

oil filter relocation kit to go on tomorrow. :cool:

V

vti_coupw

i ordered mine yeserday along with my fmic :D just waiting on braided turbo lines and gasket kit, and ill be good for some sidewways again lol, will ya let me know what the relocation kit is like to fit, CHEERS:thumbs:

subzero

Reaction score
i ordered mine yeserday along with my fmic :D just waiting on braided turbo lines and gasket kit, and ill be good for some sidewways again lol, will ya let me know what the relocation kit is like to fit, CHEERS:thumbs:
yup , ill take a few snaps, it seems straight forward enough . just hope the gauges hook up easy enough.

subzero

Reaction score
nice bits lad like the impul seats as for the ae86 sweeet lookin :D
@ trial - ya the brakes were airbrushed and came out really well .the toe hook looks the biz i think . the toe points on the car are well hidden behind the intercooler etc so this was badly needed.

@ hunt - thanks man , should take a few snaps off all the bits and pieces . loads of tasty impul bits in her.

subzero

Reaction score
I need something similar myself before I do another trackday - they made a right mess of Stiv's bumper taking him out at Dunlop because he'd none....
yup they do warn you to have toe hooks fitted as they take no responsibility for any damage done , as they have to remove you .

must get a set for the cam as well . have a small one , but think ill get a protruding one like the one on the s15 .