What's new

Hello from Ireland - pics of my s15 spec r included

subzero

Reaction score
cant find my cam lead but found a few id stored online, bit old but you get the picture. cant make out the impul pedals in the pic :( their killer .

C

cms15

shannon meet?

Was it yourself in Shannon there lastnight?
Cars lookin well if it was.
Just popped me nose in for a quick look.

subzero

Reaction score
ya twas man , was wondering who that was.

i was ragin you headed off. was mad to talk to a fellow s15 owner and you took off !! aghh.

yours was lookin well too. missing a front number plate i see :D .

subzero

Reaction score
the bride mats are for my little project car that is quickly burning a hole in my pockets. :( but damn im gonna make it a pretty mental trueno.

allready has a mental wrap round fixed bride seat ...

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I've heard so much about this car on another forum (AOC - Sarah_m was singing your praises). It looks fantastic lad fair play, did you get the remap done & did you go with Westward in the end?

Also, gotta love that "project" of yours, you got that long??

S

s15andy.s

love them booted truenos..get up more pics please!! it looks the tits:)

subzero

Reaction score
AOC ?? a forum i havent heard off :furious: :D . yup sarah has a thing for it and 15s in general :D .

still sits unmapped, have missed 2 attempts for mr tracey to get the s15 sorted . but oh soon and yes it will go to him. only guy id trust really to get it running A1. power fc crying out to unleash its full postential.

the trueno , yup got it coz its a little different and ideal for beginers track and drift . ill have it at the dtd trackdays on the 25th of aug . have had a few fueling issues since i collected it from the docks , but a guy at work who rallys cams has it running 100% . collecting it the weekend , then the tarting up of it will begin. have a full black dash to go in and a few ideas for the interior to follow.

ill get pics up as soon as i can.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Yeah the Almera Owners Club is a great forum, loads on there for anybody with one. Sarah speaks very highly of your car though, REALLY HIGHLY!!!! Best of luck with the remap, gorgeous S15 :smitten::notworthy:

subzero

Reaction score
little update -

re-lacquered carbon bonnet turned out awesome , made a go of it a few months back and make a shambles of it. came out all patchy and cloudy.

has a mirror finish now :cool:

D

david

Yeah the Almera Owners Club is a great forum, loads on there for anybody with one. Sarah speaks very highly of your car though, REALLY HIGHLY!!!! Best of luck with the remap, gorgeous S15 :smitten::notworthy:
i think u have a thing for this sarah u talk about her a lot ;)
I agree the aoc is a great forum :nod:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Lol, well she was the only one to tell me about a stunning Impul ex demo car that I HAD to see if I had any sort of interest in a Silvia!

Have you seen her boyfriends new GTR? R32 in gold but it looks very well :thumbs:

subzero

Reaction score
Lol, well she was the only one to tell me about a stunning Impul ex demo car that I HAD to see if I had any sort of interest in a Silvia!

Have you seen her boyfriends new GTR? R32 in gold but it looks very well :thumbs:
.... and sarah is a shy one, saw he gandering at it at some show in dublin but she dosent say much :wave: ... i should really take a few pics of all the impul tartyness the car has... hmm watch this space.

gold gtr - thats a different sarah, that is mike , he is a long time bud of mine, still havent had a chance to get over to his gaf for a gander at that motor. he used own an r33 gtst but sold it to buy a gaf with his missus, great to have him back.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Well the sarah I'm on about drives a blue VZR with superleggera copies on it and tells the AOC that she's moved in with mike! That was a nice R33 he had alright (only saw pics though - the pics of his R32 look great though)

subzero

Reaction score
Well the sarah I'm on about drives a blue VZR with superleggera copies on it and tells the AOC that she's moved in with mike! That was a nice R33 he had alright (only saw pics though - the pics of his R32 look great though)
whooops , its me thats all mixed up :) , your are spot on :D