What's new

Hello from Ireland - pics of my s15 spec r included

subzero

Reaction score
Rightyo , been over a year since i drove the s15, been side tracked with other cars, never had the heart to sell this car so as ive always said id let it keep the weeds down before id loose my arse selling it on .

so plans are to get this out again for about feb . i bought this car about 6 years ago , ive done 47 k kilms in that time which incl two trips to the UK JAE show . the car still sits under 100k kilms :) .

this is the car basically as it was ....

So being a Garage Impul demo car it has always killed me having the vertext bumper on the car, even thoguh it does look ok .

But One night shift in April i spotted a genuine Garage Impul s15 front bumper, ive been watching out for one for years, even when i visited Impul while in japan , i enquired but one but at 850euro i couldnt afford it . but this little beauty showed up and snapped it up . finally the vertex front bumper can retire a while. be interesting to see the complete kit at long last .

over the last year ive been collecting a few differnet sets of wheels .

Managed to make a full set of Gold Impul Ns01s , which gives me 5 gold and 2 silver impul wheels now :)

Collected a full set of Te37s as well .... 9.5 j plus 12s by 18 . there a tight fit on the s15, might change the colour of them as the white dosnt really go too well with the pearl .

Full set of CST hyper Zero's 9.5j plus 15 in 17inch .... always wanted a set of these and theyll be the first wheels to go on in feb .

with big wheels comes the head aches :) ... so onto yahoo auctions once again and picked up some Cusco rear camber arms and Dmax toe arms ... should do the trick .

ill update this as i get going in the new year, cant wait to get the aul girl out again .

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
said id try update this a bit .... car parked in the garage more than ive driven it. still under 100k kilms on the clock ha ha. bought it out of japan at 48k and have it 8-9 years. heres a few from last year ...

still buy parts for it ... have cusco and dmax arms for the back . also bought a titanium exhaust for it recently.

subzero

Reaction score
So tens years on , i still have the s15 ha ha .. getting some renewed love for the car again. Finally found a panel beater who was able to match the pearl ( not original nissan pearl)
So after a hefty 3 years just left parked in the shed, i finally fitted the impul bumper to complete the kit. ( was an impul demo car but came to ireland with a vertex bumper on her) and with super confidence with my panel beater, finally fitted a standard bonnet. When i was a younger man i liked the carbon bonnet but after years of getting pulled by the gaurds(or police as most will know them) ive made the car a little more subtle.

Felt the bumper needed a little something, so managed to get a pair of origin carbon canards to liven it up a little, also i find it matches the side skirt with its little black accent near the rear.

next job is getting the car ready for the nct car test, changed all the fluids and finally fitted a 300z fuel filter, been meaning to swap this out for a while as the stale petrol surely isnt good for it.
have a tein edfc kit enroute from japan also, got it at a good price and just another fiddly thing to be messing with in the cock pit.

Just back from japan and carried with me a set of dmax rear led tail lights. fitted them this weekend but have yet to take an aul picture.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
would it be possible for an admin member to move this thread to members rides, and change the name of the thread to "Garage Impul S15" . much appreciated.

subzero

Reaction score
Looks so much cleaner with the stock bonnet!:)

Love the front cannards. Are they Origin?
yes they are origin carbon canards. hopefully the won't explode off the ground. have ordered some rubber strips off eBay to fit underneath to maybe give then a chance if they do rub.

Reaction score
yes they are origin carbon canards. hopefully the won't explode off the ground. have ordered some rubber strips off eBay to fit underneath to maybe give then a chance if they do rub.

Nice! I'm looking to get some of them shortly along with side cannards for the skirts. :)

Car looks ace anyway, man. Looking forward to more pics and to see what you do in the future.

subzero

Reaction score
thanks man ... i was lucky to get them off YAJ .... the ad read, new condition but sotred for a long time. so i took a chance and they were perfect. original stickers and all intact.

will hopefully also get the skirts canards too at some stage. they woefully expensive for such a small item .