What's new

silvia fever

Reaction score
Hi All,
Really should of done this a couple of weeks ago..
Got a Black s14a and my bro has just got a Blue S15 Varietta.
Now we're going to start our project Varietta..Engine swap for a sr20det, re-spray with a r spec aero kit....etc...:thumbs:
:wave:

T

TonyS15

Sounds very good, i was wanting to do this, did he get that Blue one that was advertised on ebay?
What colour you thinkin of....remember silvia is the quickest :rotfl: :p :nod:, and you defo want rid of that blue.........:wack:. You probably already know but if you dont there is a thread that MR SXY did on his conversion and the problems he came up against which will help alot.

Be an idea if you kept a log of what you do and some pictures, would make a good read to anyone else wanting to have a go.

Reaction score
varietta

Hi matey,
We bought the car off a friend of the family was imported in 2001(not sure if I would buy a car off ebay...
We've seen the silver one ''VERY'' (very nice) - silver was our original plan but someone has already done it so thinking black as the back look a bit long and in black it will give a smaller look (we think)...
We was thinkin about the R34 skyline tail lights (the ring tail light just do it for us) but thats making a car what its not..so not too sure on that..anyway will keep you lot posted...:cool: