What's new

New guy from norway

S

Shade Phoenix

Hi guys

Im soon a proud owner of a Silvia S15. This car is going to be my track car / drifting car since we cant have them or any other jdm cars on the road anymore:mad:

I got a skyline r33 gtst so im new to the sr20det engine and im sure there will be questions u have to answer:nod:

I got only 2 pictures of the car, but il post them asap^^

S

Shade Phoenix

Parts:

Blitz Exhaust
Trust aircleaner
HKS Intercooler
Z32 airflow
HKS F Con
HKS EVC
GT-R fuel pump
LSD
HKS Coilovers
Extra Meters
Aftermarket Radiator
Momo steering
Oil Catch tank
Aero FSR
Wolk 18" alloys
Carbon bonnet

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hi and welcome :wave:
There are quite a few S15s in Norway now from what I've heard.
We only have about 3 over here.

You got the fastest colour there too :) Excellent :D

Edit: you'll notice that the SR20 is gonna eat less fuel than the RB25 :) Alot less.

S

Shade Phoenix

Thanx, there are two or three registrated here in norway, and quite more that just are track cars. Some stupid rules and taxes makes it impossible to get them on the road with plates:mad:
I was one of the last in norway to get plates on my R33 and the price was double than in sweden.

Yeah the colour is nice;)

Yea the fuel thing is good, cuss my rb25 is wery hungry:p

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Thanx, there are two or three registrated here in norway, and quite more that just are track cars. Some stupid rules and taxes makes it impossible to get them on the road with plates:mad:
I was one of the last in norway to get plates on my R33 and the price was double than in sweden.

Yeah the colour is nice;)

Yea the fuel thing is good, cuss my rb25 is wery hungry:p
I heard about that registration problem you guys have there on Jap-Meet here in Sweden. :(
I personally know about 2 road legal S15s in Norway. One yellow and one black.

You should hold on to that R33 :) Should be worth some money if it's one of the very few registered ones :)

S

Shade Phoenix

Yeah im holding my R33 for a while.
Its worth about 50-60k more now, but its an old car so its hard to get a loan from the bank.

I know the yellow, dont think its legal anymore. he he, cuss we arent allowed to do anything with them if the car is registrated under sertain rules. And if the car is under these rules he cant put on a bigger turbo or coilovers. And in the max power magazine in norway he has a big list of whats on the car. So if that car is under those rules, I hope he doesnt get a visit from mr goverment;P

S

Shade Phoenix

Welcome :wave:

Looking good. Shame about the colour though. Black's the slowest... :(
Thanx.
I like the colour, but it is going to be a "drift wagon" so the colour will change to white next season i hope.

It also depends what my drift team decides to do, if they go for white, we all go for white and if they go for blue, we all go for blue^^

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yeah im holding my R33 for a while.
Its worth about 50-60k more now, but its an old car so its hard to get a loan from the bank.

I know the yellow, dont think its legal anymore. he he, cuss we arent allowed to do anything with them if the car is registrated under sertain rules. And if the car is under these rules he cant put on a bigger turbo or coilovers. And in the max power magazine in norway he has a big list of whats on the car. So if that car is under those rules, I hope he doesnt get a visit from mr goverment;P
The yellow one was owned by "harald200" on here. I'm not familiar with Norweigian rules so I can't coment about the legality.
He sold it last year sometime though.

Welcome :wave:

Looking good. Shame about the colour though. Black's the slowest... :(
I thought we decided that black was the fastest. The evidence pointing this out is overwhelming :nod:

S

Shade Phoenix

The yellow one was owned by "harald200" on here. I'm not familiar with Norweigian rules so I can't coment about the legality.
He sold it last year sometime though.

I thought we decided that black was the fastest. The evidence pointing this out is overwhelming :nod:
None of the jdm sportcars in norway are legal cuss we all wanna buy a little bit of hks and greddy, and some of the rules here are "narrow eyed"

And for the colour i could put on some flames decals so it will go faster;P he he

Last edited:
S

Shade Phoenix

Welcome mate,

Nice looking motor you have there, keep us posted with the drift car alterations :thumbs:
Thanx:wave:, info and pictures will be posted when the car comes to norway in november/december :thumbs:

S

Shade Phoenix

Hi!

Looks really nice.
Got mine yesterday. Great fun to drive.
Gratz m8, hope you have lots of fun with your car, im getting mine next week! Se you come from link?ping, so maybe il se you next year=)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Gratz m8, hope you have lots of fun with your car, im getting mine next week! Se you come from link?ping, so maybe il se you next year=)
you should come to Jap-Meet if you want to drive. Or gatebil, if you want to show-off :)
Ideally you should come here for both :D

A

alexfalk

Yep you will have to come to Linkoping next year.

Yakozan: Don?t forget the great trackdays in Sviestad also. That track is just like it was made for drift practice:smitten:

S

Shade Phoenix

you should come to Jap-Meet if you want to drive. Or gatebil, if you want to show-off :)
Ideally you should come here for both :D
Yeah il come when i got the skills to show-off, so i dont sit in the sand and waiting for the tow truck to help me out of it:thumbs: