What's new

New guy from norway

S

Shade Phoenix

Yep you will have to come to Linkoping next year.

Yakozan: Don?t forget the great trackdays in Sviestad also. That track is just like it was made for drift practice:smitten:
The track in Sviestad sounds like a perfekt place for me:nod:
But i live 2km from rudskogen in Norway so il try to be there alot next year, but it might be we will take a tour to Sviestad to:)

S

Shade Phoenix

I got mine yesterday ! yey! What a fantastci car! il try to post up some pictures!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I like your wheels

H

harald200

I know the yellow, dont think its legal anymore. he he, cuss we arent allowed to do anything with them if the car is registrated under sertain rules. And if the car is under these rules he cant put on a bigger turbo or coilovers. And in the max power magazine in norway he has a big list of whats on the car. So if that car is under those rules, I hope he doesnt get a visit from mr goverment;P
It was me who bought the car from Japan. It's still registrated and all the things that was done to the car in Japan was no problem when I got the plates.
I sold it last year. I have now the black S15. I'm gonna make a thread of it soon.

Grats with the new car!:)

S

Shade Phoenix

It was me who bought the car from Japan. It's still registrated and all the things that was done to the car in Japan was no problem when I got the plates.
I sold it last year. I have now the black S15. I'm gonna make a thread of it soon.

Grats with the new car!:)

Ah thats cool, a friend of mine with a RX7 got is plates with over 400bhp under the hood. I dont know how thats possible, but he got his plates.

Dont think i have seen the black one, but ive saw your yellow with only """"250bhp""" in the norwegian max power he he.