What's new

Howdy y'all

J

james s15

Just joined the site guys, looks good so far. Currently driving a Silvia S15 Spec R. will put up some pics soon for you to pass judgment. looking for ideas on mods and where to buy. but that will all come in time. looking forward to getting to know some of you mad heads in ere. oh and i live in tipperary, Ireland. :wave:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome:wave: to the forum james theres a lot of u guys from ireland on the forum here u guys have kinda taken over lol.....
post up in the members ride section is the best thing......list ur specs and pics we love seeing pictures :D

J

james s15

Thanks for the welcome guys, will put up some picks as soon as i figure out how. just need to put them on a host site first. some really sweet rides on here. nice to see some new ideas. i have the areo kit and Defi clocks in the dash but thats it everyting else is standard. looking to do a few power upgrades soon. i'm sure you guys can help in that department. again thanks for the warm reception.

M

MarkS15

Welcome James,been from Tipp I'd wreckon you were in Rosegreen Sunday!!! Sweet motor......:wave:

J

james s15

Welcome lad. Throw up a few pics for us? You on any irish sites?
well bud, ya im on cruisearound.ie and modifiedmotors.ie mainly. sometimes on midnightclub.ie but not that often.

what about you from cork. haven't put up pics yet but there on the other sites mentioned above. were you at the limerick show on sunday?

J

james s15

Welcome lad. Throw up a few pics for us? You on any irish sites?
well bud, ya im on cruisearound.ie and modifiedmotors.ie mainly. sometimes on midnightclub.ie but not that often.

what about you from cork. haven't put up pics yet but there on the other sites mentioned above. were you at the limerick show on sunday?

thanks to everyone for the warm welcome will get pics up soon.