What's new

Hey, from a young car guy

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@nitpreetshee
Hey, my name's nitpreet and i'm 17 years old. I came to New Zealand when i was 5 years old and found enjoyment in playing burnout takedown on my ps2, i didnt realsie my passion for cars would grow into me living and breathing cars but i guess it has. I've recently purchased a s15 spec s with the help of my savings from work and money from my dad. It is getting painted right now as it's paint was peeling but i am very happy with my purchase. its bone stock with only 62,000 k's on it (odometer certified). I'm so excited to build this car into the perfect car for me. I plan to keep it mechanically stock and work on cosmetic upgrades at first, then later down the line with enough money, plan to slap a rb25 or a 1jz into the s15 chassis. i know putting a toyota engine in a s chassis can be controversial but the 1jz has a special place for me and i would love to combine my favourite body with my favourite engine. Thanks for accepting me into this forum club and im very grateful for your knowledge and expertise with the s chassis.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Hi Nitpreet,
Welcome to the club!

Congratulations on your Spec S, I believe they are turbo charged in NZ so I’m sure you’ll have enough fun with it without having to do an engine swap :)

What colour is your S15?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@nitpreetshee
Hey Joeh, Sadly they aren’t turbocharged here, i believe its only australia with turbocharged spec s’s, its the original blue colour (sorry don’t know the nissan specific colour name) but i do plan to wrap it white as i absolutely love white cars.