What's new

Proud owner of a 2001 S15

C

chad_everson

So I was just told about this site.. I finally got a s15 imported into the states about a year ago.. I have been enjoying it ever since. I had it stock for the longest time. About 3 months ago I decided to do a full build on it.. So thats where I am with my car. Will try and get some pics of it since I got the full cage and stitch weld.... Here are some pics when I first got the car..

and a video of the car messing around.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jTAVJtcRxr4

C

chad_everson

haha yeah I know. Havent seen many of them that got the oz as an option. I got some g35 wheels on there now. Use the oz for extra set of wheels and tires to burn off.

-Chad

J

JayDM

hi chad,

bold goin sideways on freeways espcially with live traffic

what lsd r u running ?btw love the new video by disturbed:wave:

C

chad_everson

Paul yeah I was going to sell it a while ago.. Decided not to right as the guy offered me what I wanted for it.. It is going through a transformation right now.. I am getting the same kit that you are getting from Dynamic :) Trying to sell the swap out of it right now. Kind of went to the dark side.. Got a ls2 and doing a single turbo set up with it. Should be a lot of fun. Going to be super clean... Will start a build up when I get some time and put it on here..

Thanks
Chad

S

s13.5guy

hey man, Im the dude on northwestnissans that told ya of the site. Glad you joined...Now...you gotta tell me, how do i get that thing imported here to the states? Pweease? lol

Adam

C

chad_everson

Adam, honestly you just have to have a lot of cash or a good hookup to do it. From what I have been told though it is getting very very hard to even get the s15 through customs. The place I go with cant even do it any longer. Paul may have a better answer for you though..

Chad

C

chad_everson

nice, so you have a dc5 as well? lol...

yeah with a stroked k24 / 52mm itbs.. All motor rocks. If you go to twminduction.com i did a lil bit of research "unofficial" with the itbs in the chassis for garry..

-Chad

C

chad_everson

Car looking good mate, what diff your running? You need to get some HID's for your night drifting.
running stock diff. That video that car is bone stock minus an exhaust.. Other than that everything is stock in it.. Yeah the lights suck. Its hard to see out there..
Chad