What's new

Howdie

S

s13.5guy

so where in washington are you? I use to live in seattle area. Never saw you around.. If you decie to get a sr20 you know I have the complete swap with the power fc d jetro for sell :)
I live in Everett, about 20 miles north of Seattle. Lame arse place to live if you ask me. lol

S

s13.5guy

Update

No new pics, but it IS primed and ready for paint. Had to pull passenger fender forward some to match the seems on the door and headlight. Other then that, Fujisubo Exhaust comin, new turbo manifold and exhaust manifold on the way.

My silvia badge came in the mail today. It will be the final touch to my baby. ^.^

(Still looking for the s15 hood emblem tho...*sigh* Aint seein any on ebay either...)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Ahead of you :p

65892-85F00
Emblem

That's the darker chrome one I've had as a spare for several years and have just fitted to replace my faded lighter chrome badge :)

S

s13.5guy

Ahead of you :p

65892-85F00
Emblem

That's the darker chrome one I've had as a spare for several years and have just fitted to replace my faded lighter chrome badge :)
ohhh...I mean the "lightning" S badge on the hood. I got the rear emblem. Thanks though. :wave:

S

s13.5guy

Update

Alrighty! I just recieved the s13.5 conversion fenders from Origin! PERFECT fitment. I have pics here of the bumper removed, as with the fenders. Tomorrow I post pics of the NEW fenders installed. Sorry its been so long.....