What's new

I've got one!

B

b17duf

Picked up my 99 v reg Spec R last week so thought it was time i said hello:wave:

Bought the car from Rich Damms (Dammsy) so think you'll have all seen it before (Previously owned by Meddy).

Havent really got any major plans for it yet, just a few little bits and bobs that i want to do.

Hopefully coming from an S14a i shouldn't come across too many problems that i dont understand but i'm sure if i do you guys will keep me right.

Thanks

B17DUF:)

P

Paul D

Any pics? I'l have to keep an eye out for ya with you being just down the road from me :nod:

B

b17duf

Thanks for the welcome guys (& Girls),

Not actually using it yet it's just parked up, waiting to get the documents back so i can put my Number plate on (B17DUF) then its off to the body shop for a bit of new paint on the front bumper, bonnet & wings. Only a few stone chips but with the rest of the body work being perfect it just lets the car down ever so slightly.
Have really enjoyed driving it so far, feels so so different to my S14a which was very lound and lairy. The S15 feels a lot more refined.

Will get some new pics up when the works been done.

B17DUF

B

b17duf

Well it's been a few weeks but finally got some decent pics of the car and also got some photos from the garage that carried out the paint work (Falcon Engineering 01642 469732 :thumbs: ) Am really really happy with the finished article these guys are perfectionist.
Hopefully the pics will do the finish justice, its like glass :cool:

Have a few more but think that will do for now.
I know i've already mentioned if but any guys in the north east want a top quality body shop i would highly recommend Falcon Engineering

B17DUF

Reaction score
^^^ Yep, check the intake and VTC. Can't see the slant in the back from the pic though.

B

b17duf

Up date 03/03/08

Just a few recent pics with 350z Brembo Brakes on the front and Z32 on the rear.

Thanks For Looking

B17DUF