What's new

Hello all

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thought i'd say hello as i've just registered.

On the lookout for a clean S15 Aero. Have wanted one for a while but other commitments took priority.

I currently own a MKIV Supra (JDM 6 Speed Manual), E92 M3 and 2020 Supra

Absolutely love the look and attitude of the S15, the prices are creeping up day by day so need to pull my finger out. Are there any "good" S15's in the country anymore, or is it better to import them?

On the auction sites it shows a lot of different specs (i.e. V pack, N pack etc) - not sure what they all are if anyone can advise?

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome to the club!

Unfortunately I don’t have the info you require however I’m sure one of the members will pop by with the correct info

Thanks
Joe

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
The different packs listed are generally down to interior trims , should be able to correlate data for this online quite easily .
with regards to buying there are some very nice examples in the uk but most of them won’t be up for sale and a lot of the cars that look clean can hide rust etc underneath due to being used through winters etc .
You can still get nice clean cars from Japan, generally less issues with rust ( although not always ) there’s something nice about being the first uk owner imo
Speaking to torque for a customer of mine recently , to get a low mileage clean spec r aero you need to budget around 19-20k now

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd