What's new

S15 at jae.....WOW

T

turbo steve

Hi Chaps,

I was at JAE at the weekend and saw a grey metallic S15 Spec R on a trade stand (was it EP Racing?)

I have never seen one of these cars before and it really blew me away. I like the Skyline, but this is just sleeker and sexier, a much classier looking car altogether. In that colour viewed from the rear corner it was like looking at an Aston Martin! :cool:

I have been googling Silvia getting lots of info and found this site, I downloaded the workshop manual and had a good read. Excellent stuff.

I am now seriously considering making one of these my next car...factory body kit looks amazing.....was leather an option and is it easy to find a relatively standard car?

Cheers, Steve

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
I was at JAE on Envys stand selling our Rays wheels :cool:

Was this it ?

Yes leather was in some of them GT spec i think,
take a look somewhere on our site, it does tell you the different models & specs.

Welcome to The club :thumbs:

Last edited:
T

turbo steve

I was at JAE on Envys stand selling our Rays wheels :cool:

Was this it ?

Hi Kimi, yup that was the one mate........what a beauty.

Dont think I saw the red one......shame!

I was with the MR2 Roadster owners club, currently driving a 53 plate with Hass intercooled turbo kit, Greddy profec ebc, RPS clutch and flywheel, short shift kit etc.

Definitely considering one of these, I havent slept properly since the show thinking about them :smitten:

J

Jono

Ahh, an MR2ROC member! I'm an ex-member... cracking cars the MR2 roadster, and with a Turbo must be tremendous fun.

If you like that, you'll love the S15 buddy... stock car doesn't handle quite as well as the MR2 I don't think but with the right tweaks it probably could :)

check out Torque GT if you're considering taking the plunge :D

T

turbo steve

Dont know how long ago you were a member of ROC Jono I bought Ekona's/Dan's old car. Remember it?

Damn Roland, pity its not the same colour as Kimis

T

turbo steve

Sorry Roland I have set my heart on the same colour as Kimi......what is the name of that colour by the way guys.

I am moving house today so no broadband for a few days, I will have a garage now though, yipee! :D

talk to you all soon ;)

J

Jono

Dont know how long ago you were a member of ROC Jono I bought Ekona's/Dan's old car. Remember it?
Ha ha! God yes, I remember it well - I'm surprised he parted with it to be honest! Superb mate, a tip-top example :)

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
that was kimi's car was the only Grey S15 at the show i saw!
Kinda true, mine started off pewter on the way to the show but by the end of friday was a nice shade of Mud :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Mine was on the SXOC stand all weekend bar the odd drive around the site when I got lazy and cold and couldnt be arsed to walk anywhere. I did have a look round Kimis car while I was chatting to Jurgen from JM Imports as he thought it was mine!!!!!! Pics dont do the car justice in my opinion, looks beautiful in the flesh :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

J.

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Thank you :thumbs::thumbs:

You did drive past me , i was taking a walk round and was by the food stalls when you drove by, heading towards the sxoc area:nod: