Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    S15R Guest
    back to your fuel econ, it could be your O2 sensor

go to nissan and get a new O2 sensor probably will help

Liked
    Do you guys get emission tested? That'll soon show overfuelling.

Liked
    Sorry, no pics. No access to uploading pics at the moment. But here's a rough description: white, full Uras body kit incl ganador mirrors, lowered on HKS Hyper Max D's, bronze Gmax 5 spokes (sim to Te37's less a spoke) 17X9 245's r, 17X8 225 f, tints, no wing, big Trust Drag Special intercooler smiling in the front.

Nah, no emissions testing in NZ at present as part of WOF checks.

The O2 sensor is giving a correct reading on my A/F ratio gauge and the voltage seems ok too so prob not the O2 sensor.

I may get the thing back on the dyno and see what can be done. My only fear is that I loose power as part of their tinkering. Nothing worse than paying for lost power!
    What do you call a Rx7 with reliability, decent build quality and a better exhaust note? - a specR S15!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by I-nearly-bought-a-batty
    Sorry, no pics. No access to uploading pics at the moment. But here's a rough description: white, full Uras body kit incl ganador mirrors, lowered on HKS Hyper Max D's, bronze Gmax 5 spokes (sim to Te37's less a spoke) 17X9 245's r, 17X8 225 f, tints, no wing, big Trust Drag Special intercooler smiling in the front.

Nah, no emissions testing in NZ at present as part of WOF checks.

The O2 sensor is giving a correct reading on my A/F ratio gauge and the voltage seems ok too so prob not the O2 sensor.

I may get the thing back on the dyno and see what can be done. My only fear is that I loose power as part of their tinkering. Nothing worse than paying for lost power!
    We gotto have pics of this car.
    I would love to see how it looks
    Nissan GTR -09 Now with Cobb accessport stage 2

Liked
    I'll get a mate of mine to take a dig photo and post it on the web sometime. I was toying with the idea of fitting a carbon Fibre GT Wing - (for race track downforce more than cosmetics), but I eventually talked myself out of it. I think the clean boot look suits my car far better. Once I get some track time in, if starts flying off the track, I'll maybe reconsider. Those guys with stock Honda accords and 6 foot high GT wings kinda make you think twice eh? Then there's the quality issue, a genuine C west wing costs bulk, and some of those cheapies look like they may come off at 200k's+.
    What do you call a Rx7 with reliability, decent build quality and a better exhaust note? - a specR S15!

Liked
    ok, a long time coming, but here's a pic of my Sil, just to prove I'm not a Micra driver masquerading as a Silvia driver

[img]

Liked
    That looks georgeous, mate

Liked
    Thanks Nicely, glad you like it

Liked
    Yip that does look good