What's new

Hey Gents

Reaction score
Been lurking on the forum for a few months now preparing myself for S15 ownership. Ive decided to import a white one through Jurgen at JM Imports however since theyre extremely rare, was wondering if anyone in and around the London area wouldnt mind me coming up to take a look at their pride and joy? I saw two at JAE last year but its not the same as seeing them on the road. Thanks

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome to the forum buddy well we are all about in the country i know theres a few near london area iam from milton keynes

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome shadyuk :wave:

You'll be making the best choice as far as the car is concerned... :D

Jurgen is also highly recommended by a few on this forum so good luck and hope we see your S15 soon!

James

Reaction score
thanks guys. id love an s15 but since ive never been in one, i need a taste of its performance hence why any offers for a spin would be much appreciated to justify spending the 12k or so. my fav one so far has to be pablo's carbon beast. its stunning and im sorry to say pablo, im gonna have to copy your ideas!! anyway, sushiming, although m.k is a bit far from me (heathrow), i will keep that in mind if all else fails. thanks for the offer though. anyone else closer?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey there - just noticed this thread started by Tint Design about a 'High Octane Night'.

Looks like some party evening with cars - possibly a few S15's, drifting demos, dyno runs and clubbing music?? :D

Anyway, 7th of July in Uxbridge - that's not too far from London is it?

I'd probably go myself if it wasn't the best part of 140 miles!

Click below to see the thread:

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=2016

Maybe you can get someone to take you out for a spin?

Reaction score
Thats very close to me. Hopefully someone will be there to take me for a spin. Thanks for that.

P

Peas

Speak nicely to Max at Tint. I believe there's a white one there. If not a drive at least you can see it in the flesh....!!

S

SherlockHomeboy

Hi there

I can take you out for a spin in my s15 if you want. I'm in ruislip, not far from Uxbridge
can even take you to Littleknocks and see the 2 other s15's in the area

edit: ummm mine's pewter, not silver though :p

S

SherlockHomeboy

and so...
he came...
he saw a dirty looking Piper...
and he felt first hand what Piper can do (less the going sideways bits :p )

I think we'll be seeing yet another white s15 real soon :D

Reaction score
BIG thanks to sherlock for taking me out for a spin! I'm in love (with the car) and will definitely be buying one asap. what a f'in nice car!!! thanks again dude...

S

SherlockHomeboy

you're very welcome :)

time to go clean the bird sh!t off my windscreen... :rotfl:

Reaction score
woo! put a bid down on a 4.5 grade white spec r. only 35k on the clock. full aero kit. fingers crossed....