What's new

BN Sports S15

M

MarkS15

Ok some spec for ye
Engine
SR 20 DET ,S15 Spec R,cat back stainless steel exhust,blitz steel induction kit,blitz front mounted intercooler kit,exhust manifold turbo elbow,garrett ball bearing t28 turbo,blue silicone hosing,full decat comming.

Trannie
6 speed box,quick shift,1.5 lsd,ats2 way lsd on the way.

Brakes
Front nissan 4 pots,rear standard

Wheels and rubber
Velbret varden sport, speed star whells deep dish,front 10x18,rear 12x18,bridgestone grid II front 245/40zr,rear 275/35 zr

Supension
HKS coilovers,HKS top mounts, cusco strut brace,cusco adjustable control arms,front and rear.

Exterior
Full BN Sports wide arch kit,vented bonnet with bonnet pins,BN Sports front bumper,BN Sports back bumper,BN Sports sideskirts,gt wing,eurospec rear lights ,aftermarket door mirrors,full respray in flame red with gold tribal design.

Interior
Nardi steering wheel,impul gera knob,greddy water temp gauge,bride seats on the way red of course ha ha

ICE
JVC double din 4x45w cd/md head unit

And cheers to my mate Brian at Madcap Imports for importing it and selling it to me in the end ha ha cheers Ted :wave::wave::wave:

Last edited:
M

MarkS15

Number plate was planned along time ago love it MUP!!!!

Hope ye all like what ye see its mental really but hey who cares............

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Very nice :thumbs:
Where have I seen this before?
democar of some sort? I maybe mixing it up with the HKS S15s.

M

MarkS15

Very nice :thumbs:
Where have I seen this before?
democar of some sort? I maybe mixing it up with the HKS S15s.
Was demo car for BN SPORTS in Japan and since its been in Ireland has been on the PRODRIFT stand at most of the drift events.......;)

M

MarkS15

Thanks for all the comments people,next big thing planned is a Clifford Alarm with prox and turbo timer........love to get other mods first but alarm is a real must!!!