What's new

Czech S15 owner

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone,

in just few days I'll pick up my first s15 (already owned few s-chassis before) and start project of building street / track day LHD s15. I'll keep you updated.

Reaction score
Country
Hey, it has been long time since I wrote this post, project is still running, chassis is alread converted and moving forward. I will try to post here how it goes, not every 2 years, but a little more often. :-D

It started with Spec-S auto s15 imported from Japan, my only request was accident free chassis and preferably black car (at the end it will not matter, because it will anyways go through full repaint, but again to balck). Speed Industries from Switzerland managed everything and I bought car in October 2019. Car was in nice shape only small rust spots and dent behind left door.
Photo 19-09-2019, 16 51 54.jpg
Photo 19-09-2019, 16 52 08.jpg
Photo 19-09-2019, 16 51 50.jpg

Shortly after I found s14 240sx and I bought it for parts needed for LHD transformation (as firewall, winshield wipers, trunk opening, heating and many other parts). Unfortunately that car looked way better than it was it's real condition.
Photo 15-10-2019, 20 11 19.jpg

Reaction score
Country
After having both cars I started dissassembling them and from time to time bought needed parts, but as pandemic started it was not that easy to get needed things, also not cheap.
car_.jpg

For example, to buy rear diff, axles hubs from BNR32 I needed to buy complete front and rear supsension from BNR32 from US, than they cancelled shipping as parcel was too big and gave me refund (not full). Then I found it on sale again from different seller, bought it again, shipped it to my friend in California, were they took away most parts of front suspension parts and rest was finally shipped back to me. All over it took 6 months to get it. And with other parts (from US or Australia) it was similar, only parts from Japan were shipped like nothing happened.
rear axle BNR32.jpg

Another parts:
Mazworx SRVQ bellhousing for CD009 transmission:
mazworx bellhousing for CDD009.jpg

CD009 transmission from 350Z:
CD009.jpg

Ikeya Formula Front arms (rear is combination of Voodoo13 and Gktech):
IF front arms.jpg

Example how rusty was that s14:
s14 rust.jpeg