What's new

NZ newbie

W

WATDA

Hi guys. My names Andrew and just came across this forum and its real real good :) Im from Auckland, New Zealand and have just purchased a S15 spec R manual about 1 month ago. When I got it, it was relativly stock with just 17" work TE37's and a catback exhasut. I have now done a 3" front pipe, apexi intake kit, 60mm throttle body, BC coilover suspension and installed a Electronic boost controller as well as a Walbro fuel pump. Coming from my old car which was a turbo P11 primera this is a completly different car to drive. Gotta get use to that loose rear end hehe. Future mods will be front mounted intercooler and a remapped ecu.Heres a couple of pics

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy i think they are volk TE not works hehe.. but anyway keep us posted on what u do :wave:

W

WATDA

A couple of pics with my old car and new car together. Wagons going to its new owners on Friday :(

Had my old car for 3 years. Its a P11 Nissan Primera with a SR20DE+T. SPent alot of time and money on it and its a really nice quick car. Did a 13.7 1/4 mile time and its FWD :)

Last edited:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

What spoiler is that?

Nice looking S15, I do like TE37s :cool:

W

WATDA

This post is a couple of years old now :) Car has changed alot, Te37's were 17x7.5 et30 and 17x8.5 et 35
It looks like this now

Last edited:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Haha, I didn't look at the date of the first post :rolleyes:

Looking nice, the white wheels on blue looks really smart.

G

Glen

Big dick player! , SC WHAT! haha.. Want to do me a mold of your wing Andrew? :p