What's new

Howdy from Texas

Reaction score
Country
Hello everyone, I've picked up an s13 hatch with an s15 swap; stock setup with a few bolt ons, nothing crazy. Just here to lurk and maybe buy some interior stuff to spruce up the a e s t h e t i c.

Reaction score
Country
well, over in texas, everyone and their grandmas drive diesel dual wheel v8 turbo trucks, corvettes, and mustangs so no, against all these torque monsters my car isnt fast at all haha. but having said that, my car is very fun and i plan on hitting the track a few times once i get my transmission, brakes, and suspension setup correctly.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Haha, that's awesome. Definitely different from the rest then!

What I would suggest is that you can always go to track with a standard setup, there is nothing wrong with that and it will take away the stresses of having to prepare your car before you go.. also you'll get to see the benefits of upgrading things as you return back to track after upgrading anything

Got many people around you with S-Bodied cars?

Reaction score
Country
I definitely need some brakes asap though, the stock setup is NOT capable at all. I have a few friends that are into drifting and rally, but as far as grip driving/ time attack not so much. funny enough my neighbor has a few 86's with beams swaps. Doesnt look as aggro as your avatar but theyre def cool. he even has a black limited coupe rn.