What's new

Hello!

Reaction score
Country
Hello everybody, my names Zach. I don't own an S15 unfortunately but I am looking for someone who does! I've always loved these cars and wish they were legal in the US but I'll just have to save the money and buy one then store it for another 10 years. Get them now before they skyrocket in price right?

Reaction score
Country
Looking for an S15 in the US?

Hello everybody, I'm currently looking for someone in the US who owns an s15 so I can get some scans of the body and all create templates of all the panels front to back to give everyone the opportunity of getting one! My idea was since you can't drive an s15 in the us but for some odd reason you can build your own tube car as long as it complies to safety standards and register and drive it, I wanted to get a template of a full S15 body, and make shells for the car (Fiberglass or carbon fiber) to go over a ready made tube chassis that abides by US law, since tube chassis cars are legal. So you could get a tube chassis built or all the parts shipped to you, along with a full slip on shell, and have an S15 years before they're legal! Also would make mounting kits for many different transmissions, engines, axles and subframes to go in this kit. So even if you don't want it as a street car you can get a fiberglass s15 shell and use a ford 8 inch rear and a big LSX and have a drag car or use generally available parts like 350z rear axle and subframes, ect, and have a drift car with readily available parts! And if you slam it into a wall, order the new ready made fiberglass parts and get it right back on the road or track! Any info would be greatly appreciated. You can reply to this thread or send me an email. Thanks everyone!